What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PIA was so bad it would dropped out of the JFK terminals by now, anyone who has worked with any airliner will tell you how hard it is to get a permanent terminal at JFK airport. I think there was a thread on this forum where Turkish airlines were asking to take PIA spot in JFK but now I see that Turkish airlines has its own terminal as well.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Got family members packed in the Pak Army :/

So I wanna join the navy and intelligence

Lol I thought so. Guess why they call me as the Admiral here, cauz i'm also chief of the navy. I'm putting you to Fleet Support Command, you'll get higher places as we promote you ;)

@Alpha1
I'm in a Police family. But damn, i'm the navy itself, lol. How you doin yara? :)

I went for CPL in 2010,they asked me to pay 1 cror within 16 months. That busted me up,otherwise its a dream for me too buddy.

Go for it!!

In the absence of any severe problems family or funds wise, GO FOR IT! Its YOUR DREAM YAARA! UDAN BHAR LE! :cheers:

Today i rang one of my father"s course mates from PMA.... A former army aviation colonel.. whose son also completed CPL... And asked him for help in this reguard.. he will tell me which flying club is better in Pakistan in a few days... i dont want to go to lahore.. islamabad will be more like it.. Thanks man!

Today i rang one of my fathers course mates from PMA.... A former army aviation colonel.. whose son also completed CPL... And asked him for help in this reguard.. he will tell me which flying club is better in Pakistan in a few days... i dont want to go to lahore.. islamabad will be more like it.. Thanks man!

Go fly man, be free. Don't try to shoot at the birds while you're up there though- it would be unfair if you took wings with your gun still at hand. :agree:

If PIA was so bad it would dropped out of the JFK terminals by now, anyone who has worked with any airliner will tell you how hard it is to get a permanent terminal at JFK airport. I think there was a thread on this forum where Turkish airlines were asking to take PIA spot in JFK but now I see that Turkish airlines has its own terminal as well.

@DESERT FIGHTER

That's right jefe. THY has 3 terminals in US soils. In JFK, in LAX and the other in Chicago ;)

That's right jefe. THY has 3 terminals in US soils. In JFK, in LAX and the other in Chicago ;)

Yeah Turkish airlines did really well and got itself a few terminal, I even see many commercials for Turkish airlines on TV now. It is the up and coming airliner. As for PIA even though it has problems it still makes a lot of money, I used to work for ticketing agency most Pakistanis still use PIA although some use Emirates.

Lol I thought so. Guess why they call me as the Admiral here, cauz i'm also chief of the navy. I'm putting you to Fleet Support Command, you'll get higher places as we promote you ;)

@Alpha1
I'm in a Police family. But damn, i'm the navy itself, lol. How you doin yara? :)

Nice.

Ready for duty sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom