What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Turkish airlines did really well and got itself a few terminal, I even see many commercials for Turkish airlines on TV now. It is the up and coming airliner. As for PIA even though it has problems it still makes a lot of money, I used to work for ticketing agency most Pakistanis still use PIA although some use Emirates.

in fact THY used to be a very small co. But now chosen as Europe's Finest. Our stewardness's are really hot, they wear mini's they're beatiful. But now they put a gov't supporting ugly fatty man to the head of the co. May God help us

Turkish_Airlines_ManU_Boeing_737-800_Wadman.jpg

Thy_fcb_new_aircraft_borak.jpg

in fact THY used to be a very small co. But now chosen as Europe's Finest. Our stewardness's are really hot, they wear mini's they're beatiful. But now they put a gov't supporting ugly fatty man to the head of the co. May God help us

Turkish_Airlines_ManU_Boeing_737-800_Wadman.jpg

Thy_fcb_new_aircraft_borak.jpg

Really? :whistle: Maybe I will fly Turkish next time, does any flights go to Pakistan BTW? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Brother we might be thousands of miles away... but our hearts pray for Turkiye... just like our own country.

Yes... only if 200 hours can get u a job in any company besides PIA..

well there's only one sentence that I agree with our bastard PM. When he visited Pakistan he said, "Here's my second home" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom