What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choose a branch first;

> NAVY, also it has the office of Naswarian Intelligence under it's command
> ARMY, Missile Forces are also tied to it.

> AIR FORCE, also has a Recon Force that's responsible for finding huntible threats to the Nation and senior Officers. ??? Choose one playboy? :)

Got family members packed in the Pak Army :/

So I wanna join the navy and intelligence

'To,know thyself is only possible from the eye,of the other.'

How are you my beloved subjects. :smitten:

Oye, I read about the GLAST tokamak made by PAEC and Chinese technological consultancy.

Time and funds permitting, Pakistan should build a much larger tokamak, one capable of higher forms of research, and then push its way into the largely snobbish grouping of ITER! It'll make things much easier for Pakistan and earn it great respect. I've read abut how the some people shook their heads in quaint amusement when we got the ADITYA tokamak running in 1989. The SST-1 steady state tokamak got them to let us in in 05.

Any idea about the following regarding the GLAST?

1) Major radius and Minor radius?

2) Maximum field strength?

3) Plasma parameters during capacitor bank discharges (shot duration, central electron temperature, core plasma density)?

4) What are the various diagnostics being used in GLAST?

VMT for the reply in advance. Apologies for the intrusion.

@Neptune @Aeronaut @Dillinger guys i have an oppurtunity to follow my heart and train to be a commercial pilot ... what should i do... ur suggestions plz.

Are you crazy? Of course you should go for it dude. No damn things gonna happen if you stay with multiple assault rifles at home, like a foxhole? Trust me on this. There are better things to do in this world. Just like your oppurtunity. I say, GO FOR IT BROTHER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got family members packed in the Pak Army :/

So I wanna join the navy and intelligence

I'm in a Police family. But damn, i'm the navy itself, lol. How you doin yara? :)

Are you crazy? Of course you should go for it dude. No damn things gonna happen if you stay with multiple assault rifles at home, like a foxhole? Trust me on this. There are better things to do in this world. Just like your oppurtunity. I say, GO FOR IT BROTHER!

Thanks for the encouragement brother... @KingMamba93... thanks man...

I sure will!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom