What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm for me Pakistan comes first... pakhtoon or no pakhtoon doesn't matter love all those ppl who love my country and hate all of those who are spreading hatred in or about Pakistan... M Pakistani first...:pakistan:

Same here ! :)

Waisee what are the thoughts of other Pukhtoons there in KP ? Because we've got a Pukhtoon (Pakistani) here on PDF who thinks that KP & FATA along with Northern Baluchistan should have been with Afghanistan instead of Pakistan.

Same here ! :)

Waisee what are the thoughts of other Pukhtoons there in KP ? Because we've got a Pukhtoon (Pakistani) here on PDF who thinks that KP & FATA along with Northern Baluchistan should have been with Afghanistan instead of Pakistan.

I can only talk about my family... and they have same views... Pakistan is our motherland and we are Pakistani...

Itna to main bura nhn...

Btw, next tim3 I am in isloo in summer....ill go with you to the range!
yes sir , aye! aye! sir, just let me know, theres another one in Wah under PoF, but that is for members only, pasban has advantage for me because it across the road :D ( falls within 500 m radius

@BLACKEAGLE are you scared of Buttstrong ? :P

Yes..:cry: I usually sneak in here to check if he's around, but whenever he gets me, my first reaction:

tumblr_lv98xhjZEx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only talk about my family... and they have same views... Pakistan is our motherland and we are Pakistani...

I've never doubted Pukhtoons of Pakistan because I know that they are perhaps the most patriotic of all of us, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was questioning their loyalty ! I do beg your pardon if I offended you in any way, I was just curious, my apologies !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom