What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sir , aye! aye! sir, just let me know, theres another one in Wah under PoF, but that is for members only, pasban has advantage for me because it across the road :D ( falls within 500 m radius

You have a membership or rishtedari? At pasban...?

Hi @ZYXW how are you DEAR :smitten:

I saw that some people are getting JEALOUS of our CLOSE RELATIONSHIP.

But there is a song in Hindi, it goes like this..............

"Duniya jaley toh jaley!!!!!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon @Hermione G @ZYXW : Ladies, we - the men - are hungry ! Go cook us something to eat instead of being glued to the computer screens ! :agree:

Now ! :angry:

Keep talking and very soon this will be you unlce :D

sorry_crying_cartoon.jpg

Hey

he said to me he is very busy these days because traitors are more active now :angry:

I was....i mean...that i....mean ...it was ...you know..what i mean ? :confused:
@ZYXW You have 1 unread e-mail

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..........omgsh where have you beeennnnn???? Haven't spoken to you in a while........we miss you yaarr....no one else here has the capabilities of overthrowing anyone in the royal family but you, so don't do this, you must come and visit us often :P

oh yeah of course of course....so jealous dear ;)
really nvr heard of that song....gonna go eat right now but will youtube it JUST FOR YOU when I get back :D

How are you, and what's up?

@Alpha1 We need some firepower thrown on this wicked man.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..........omgsh where have you beeennnnn???? Haven't spoken to you in a while........we miss you yaarr....no one else here has the capabilities of overthrowing anyone in the royal family but you, so don't do this, you must come and visit us often :P

oh yeah of course of course....so jealous dear ;)
really nvr heard of that song....gonna go eat right now but will youtube it JUST FOR YOU when I get back :D

How are you, and what's up?

He has perhaps, risen with a realization that the new Fuehrer has the firepower that the emperor on leave didn't :smokin:

:rofl: :rofl:

See @ZYXW agaya kabaab mey haddi :D

Sirf haddi?? :P

He has perhaps, risen with a realization that the new Fuehrer has the firepower that the emperor on leave didn't :smokin:

SORRY, but thats not the CASE :P

@ZYXW i had posted it before also, was out of station, don't know why but PDF was BLOCKED in that city, that is why couldn't post.

@Aeronaut you give me INFRACTION here, & i will give DHARNA in Referees room, or even better, will start a thread in suggestions section where i will find many takers, so don't give these threats. :rofl: :rofl:

Right @ZYXW :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom