What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here ! :)

Waisee what are the thoughts of other Pukhtoons there in KP ? Because we've got a Pukhtoon (Pakistani) here on PDF who thinks that KP & FATA along with Northern Baluchistan should have been with Afghanistan instead of Pakistan.

I dont think he ever said that... though he likes to be called "afghan" coz of his ethnicity..

I've never doubted Pukhtoons of Pakistan because I know that they are perhaps the most patriotic of all of us, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was questioning their loyalty ! I do beg your pardon if I offended you in any way, I was just curious, my apologies !

Nope its okey... we all are representatives of our respective communities here... and we all are here to interact with each other... So i mean its good to know about each other more deeply...

GREAT!!!!!

Than your name will be BDnomore :D

:rofl:..........
@Armstrong....And from each other i meant our Communities...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope its okey... we all are representatives of our respective communities here... and we all are here to interact with each other... So i mean its good to know about each other more deeply...

And from each other i meant our Communities...

Phir eik sawaaal tou ho jaiii - What 7 objects formed the 7 Horcruxes ? :azn:

@arp2041 bhai tere liye ek post choda tha, woh toh padha nahi usi thread be phaltu post padh gaya. Vella!

Since when and why?

Youtube showed a vulgur video of Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajid (my respect to the great lady :tup: :tup:).

thus, crores of people came to streets & demanded it's ban.

GOI should also do the same, Youtube deserves no mercy.

Hey

he said to me he is very busy these days because traitors are more active now :angry:

what is this @Aeronaut.....lying to your empress.....yes you should be scared LOL

halloween-cartoon-vector-of-a-scared-man-shaking-with-arms-crossed-and-teeth-clenched-by-ron-leishman-35579.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom