What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DESERT FIGHTER : Dude, did you ever find an online link for that Bangladeshi movie you were talking about ? The one about a Baluch Regiment (or ethnic Baluch) Pakistani soldier falling in love with a Bengali girl ? :undecided:

Nope.... couldnt even find it in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER : Dude, did you ever find an online link for that Bangladeshi movie you were talking about ? The one about a Baluch Regiment (or ethnic Baluch) Pakistani soldier falling in love with a Bengali girl ? :undecided:

can't blame the solider, some begali girls are sooo ........ :smitten:

@Dillinger your post has find the PLACE in the memoirs of the Indian General Elections thread :D

Just saying man, kamwalon ko sar pe nahi chadhana chahiye, aur politicians ko to jooti ke neeche rakhna chahiye. We garland them and treat them like Kings- it doesn't matter whether they are efficient or not- and then we cry when they stick a danda up ours. Bhai kam kare to inam do, na kare to joota either ways kabhi apna samman na do, unless unme se koi apne haath se nuclear powered carrier bana ke pakdade IN ko- then plenty of samman.

Animated-Flag-India.gif

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh it's like you read my mind hahahaha

The least you could do is that you could bake me an apple pie with vanilla ice cream for your ever so hurtful comment about me being a Kashmiri Patriot at heart ! :angry:

@arp2041 yaar waise IRNSS ka coverage area kitna bada hoga?

The least you could do is that you could bake me an apple pie with vanilla ice cream for your ever so hurtful comment about me being a Kashmiri Patriot at heart ! :angry:

THE APPLE PIE IS MINE! @ZYXW first has to bake one and deliver it TO ME! Line me lag ja velle!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :hitwall:

forgive me yaar.....take it....take ALLL OF KASHMIR.....:cry:....just spare me yarr....you and kashmir have my blessings....i surrender LOLOLOL :suicide:

:omghaha:

IS that defeat that I see, ignominious defeat? Oh @Armstrong I believe she now owes me an Apple Pie thanks to your obstinacy. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom