What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

I had another account :P I won't tell what it was so I don't get myself banned. Hint:I was a sick twisted person

I accused talon of being a homo pretending to be a girl

Left for like an year and came back with a new account

What exactly have you made up your mind about dear? :P

@Mirzay ....be prepared for his "half-truth" LOLOL

What plan is a plan that is foretold, what player is a player who foretells his bets before they are placed? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SORRY, but thats not the CASE :P

@ZYXW i had posted it before also, was out of station, don't know why but PDF was BLOCKED in that city, that is why couldn't post.

station? huh....what do you do? lol :P

@Dillinger nothing, i was just saying that if i don't find right place for your POSTS, it will simply get wasted.

We should seriously think about starting a blog, what say??

as per your query, here it is:

images

24 satellites are needed for global coverage (American GPS) we are just sending 7, 3 GEO, 4 GSO.

What plan is a plan that is foretold, what player is a player who foretells his bets before they are placed? ;)

And what girl can call herself a challenge that falls to the plans and bets of a player ;)

no dear, save your bets and plans for another....I have immunity :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :hitwall:

forgive me yaar.....take it....take ALLL OF KASHMIR.....:cry:....just spare me yarr....you and kashmir have my blessings....i surrender LOLOLOL :suicide:

:omghaha:

No, not ALL KASHMIR :cry:

he will make it a living HELL.

no probs with Pakistani one though :P

@Aeronaut you give me INFRACTION here, & i will give DHARNA in Referees room, or even better, will start a thread in suggestions section where i will find many takers, so don't give these threats. :rofl: :rofl:

Right @ZYXW :D

Rebel huh ;)

do you see why i missed you dear :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom