What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bas yar...thori repo bananay kay liyay yeh avatar rakha tha...thori dehshat ho....magr Aeronaut nay sar mehnat par pani penkh diya...

Aaj Kal gangsters aur drug dealers ki he tou dahshat hai.....waisy bhi the godfather bhi tou gangster tha.....no?

Umadbro?

07-Toyota-Camry-XLE.jpg

:P

Guess :azn:

2013-03-23-070.jpg

Good afternoon folks and happy easter weekend to all my christian peeps on this thread....
@Neptune

You went to JROTC eh, you must know these type of inspections enjoy this hilarious video of you know who getting inspection ******. Also my friend commentary is annoying though nice guy but just too loud when recording, this was my first year so keep that in mind, if given time i might post their inspections, a treat to watch :) .(don't you just miss those days eh).

haha lol, btw which country is there? You were in the academy too? Anyway, it reminded me my fancy jokes that we used to do to lower ranked cadets, then they report us to their LT's. Then they punish us with cleaning the whole pool, or cleaning the ports, sometimes the whole island, or sometimes a captain sees us while tryin to talk with a foreign tourist, that time dude it means you really fuvcked up, cauz he will kick your a$s till you arrive to the entrance of the HQ while also singing the fuvcking sailor march! But yes mon ami! I really miss those days. It reminds me the days I used to have things to believe, to serve. And having the most friendly comrades everr. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaj Kal gangsters aur drug dealers ki he tou dahshat hai.....waisy bhi the godfather bhi tou gangster tha.....no?

Yeahhh...magr tension na lay bhai....aik do ko infraction doon ga sab seeday ho jayen gay...so no tension, only benson. Sakoon mahol tay mithay chaul.

On the forum its talking, in life its ridiculing and violence- a sad resort against the fundoos on my part but the only one I could reach to with my limited intellect. Oh with regard to a few posters here and there from both sides of the border and even across the oceans.

Material engineering? So, technical defense query, exactly how much damage can composite armours like the Chobham take in general?

Minus the violence , its the same ... I do not like enforcers , I reject this self given authority and dominance ... Argue , fight and talk , but do not let them get inside your head and never think a lot about it , enjoy ... :D

Yeah , material engineering ... Never done any destructive testing yet , my university is a pretty bad one despite its reputation , it doesn't allow students to operate even the hardness testers themselves , we merely observe it ... Sure thing , unfortunately no data is available on the composition of that armor .. Depends on the kinetic penetration by the anti tank round and the mechanical and thermal properties of the materials which the armor is composed of though , I can tell you that at least ... :lol:

Okay boys and girls, me getting sleepy, night shift ka kaam aeronaut ka hai...!

Going for some quality sleep time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom