What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay to @Aeronaut
emperor-would-you-care-to-step-outside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeahhh...magr tension na lay bhai....aik do ko infraction doon ga sab seeday ho jayen gay...so no tension, only benson. Sakoon mahol tay mithay chaul.

Check your inbox mayne apko infractions deye the ap kun seedhe nhi hove :undecided:

kamar vich chuk ajani hai :D

I think I will pass @RazPaK

:whistle::whistle:

Don't worry sweetheart, i have a PhD in Female Psyche. Don't underestimate me just yet, i can do the unexpected much faster and on a larger scale than you imagine, i'll catch you off-guard with contingency for every escape route :P

Whats your previous username, i don't want to freakout and ban you :P
@Mirzay

Don't worry nothing is going to happen....im just.....:P

Catch me off guard.....unlikely! But I'll let you dream on :D

I'll be waiting for your surprise attack emperor......guess i'll be waiting awhile :D
SkeletonWaiting.jpg

@ZYXW please answer we about you going to bayside high school.....

@balixd isnt naswaristan sunsaan tonight?

@Secur unfortunately fire must be fought by fire. All men , I have come to learn to my great horror, all men were not created equal. Some are "right" and some are "wrong"- using these terms due to lack of any alternatives, so sometimes certain people need to be brutalized in order to bring them back in line. It is distasteful and takes its toll, predominantly in the form of bruised knuckles and aching wrists but it cannot be helped. It is a sad commnetary on the state of things but if a person cannot be reasoned with and remains obdurate with regard to being a fundoo then that person must be marginalized at all costs. Still its not the "right" thing to do. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom