What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

36789892.jpg

Tharki larki.

On the orientation day... i went drunk...:lol:..

On the first day i saw a maulvi type kid (who later became a frnd) strollin in the lawn... i asked him what happened and he replied in punjabi tht the seniors are ragging the boys in the cafeteria... and he was going to the mosque to avoid it.. told him to tag along me... (which he didnt) ... later when i went to the cafeteria i saw my new class fellows writting their names on the wall with their *****.... or making mona lisas .... :lol:.... mein sofay pey betha raha bhai... than came my turn... the seniors "ordered" me to do the same on the floor... i told him to do it himself... than he asked me my name... and told me to tell my story my adding a phrase ... inturn i asked him name and told him to tell how he was born with the same phrase... a fight started... 2 diye aus c...ye kou and the hall went silent...... after a few moments more fags came and called me outside... moun mari huwi ... mujhay roka larkou nay.,.. balkay they held me back...by tht time they understood who i was and walked away... and they next day the same guys came and apologized to me saying k "sir hum tou shughal mela kar rahay thay and stuff"... aus k baad teray bhai k uni mein sukoon ho gaya..aur bachoun k samnay bhai ka acha khasa impression ban gaya... if u know what i mean....:omghaha:

respect sir..:police:

@Ayush.. the funny part was tht in the cafeteria... a 5"4 kid who was also a senior came to me and told me to take off my shirt and dance... i told him to play some music and dance with my like my lil gf. ...:lol: .... mujhay kehta hai k kya tou mard nahi hai..... mein auska hath pakra and told him to come with me ... il show u the proof...in the mens room :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom