What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how his thread went. Even Indian members voted yes for Shariah law :rofl:

It was a troll bait. One hundred percent :agree:

Maybe he is a troll :meeting:

he has some phobia with sharia law--although he lives in saudia,and yet still he speaks against it--aray kahin uss ko hunter se sharee punishment tu nahi milli?:omghaha:

aur INDIANS ne buhat hi aalaaa hurkat ki---maza agaya bhai--reason koi bhi ho--i laughed alot:omghaha:

@doppelganger ^
@doppelganger
Btw i didnt say abuses and tharkipana has started.. I was just worried it MAY start!
Others may abuse

Sir I always stay in control.

Mujhe sirf ek cheez se takleef hui.

main bhi Talon baaji ko sister ka darza deta hun, aur aap bhi.

Lekin woh sirf aapke neuroses ko paani deti hain. Mujhe to seedha chup rahne ko keh diya.

Shayad Indian hun iss liye. :cry::cry:

Baaaaajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon Ye Ye....You think alike. I thing Researchers are damn good at Revenge.

Now just tell us, what did you do ?

I am sure, you have taken an awesome revenge, at least once. :D

wohaa---i am also too gooooood in taking revenge:cheesy: @doppelganger mera mashwara mano,start dating with you ex girlfirend's friend and be nice with your ex for the whole time--aur han yeh step @KRAIT ki saari instructions follow kerne k baad lena---:cheers:

wohaa---i am also too gooooood in taking revenge:cheesy: @doppelganger mera mashwara mano,start dating with you ex girlfirend's friend and be nice with your ex for the whole time--aur han yeh step @KRAIT ki saari instructions follow kerne k baad lena---:cheers:
Hattttttttttt......Mast diya hai. Emotional ATyachaar karke uski gf ki friends ki sympathy to mil jayegi, he can easily get her to like him.

All he needs is romantic dialogues of heart broken man.

James Blunt + Shahrukh's Cheesy Dialogues + Timing + Acting according to Time and Place.

Yaar the problem is, me my room mate our friends of college as well as some others my girlfriend and her friends (as well as my room mate's girl friend) are all part of one big group. And except me, everyone seems to think its a big hoot and what's the fuss about. So currently I am sulking and they are all meeting up at a Christian friend's place for good friday tonight.

Hattttttttttt......Mast diya hai. Emotional ATyachaar karke uski gf ki friends ki sympathy to mil jayegi, he can easily get her to like him.

All he needs is romantic dialogues of heart broken man.

James Blunt + Shahrukh's Cheesy Dialogues + Timing + Acting according to Time and Place.

yeh cheez bhai azeez:omghaha:you got the point---and @doppelganger they are only pretending infront of you that issue is not big and they want the group to be united -----verna apna toota dil tu dikhao--aur haan don't hurt the other girl with which you will pretend--your only replay would be enough!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom