What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ? Leave it ? Live alone. Take a alone time. Live your life for few weeks in name of Moving On. Don't think about it.

Do the opposite. Be happy and more energetic. The girl will burn.

And somehow covey her the message that, Actually what happened was good for me. I would have wasted so much time, care and love on a girl that didn't deserved it.

She did me a favor, and so did my Friend.

She will not be able to face you and you don't have to do anything, just walk away like she isn't present their.

This Indifference will kill her from Inside.

Enjoy, Live Life King Size. Life is too Short to waste on Hate, Anger, Worries.

All that is ok bhai. But I cannot live in same room as that gaddar anymore. I think I will kill him. Problem is allotments have already been done, and it will be messy and wardy will get involved.

He needs special Cocktail, of fun things. :enjoy:

Why ? Leave it ? Live alone. Take alone time. Live your life for few weeks in name of Moving On. Don't think about it.

Do the opposite. Be happy and more energetic. The girl will burn.

And somehow covey her the message that, Actually what happened was good for me. I would have wasted so much time, care and love on a girl that didn't deserved it.

She did me a favor, and so did my Friend.

She will not be able to face you and you don't have to do anything, just walk away like she isn't present their.

This Indifference will kill her from Inside.

Enjoy, Live Life King Size. Life is too Short to waste on Hate, Anger, Worries.

ab mai samjha k tum junior think tank kyun mashoor ho:omghaha:

I wish I had an older sister or some senior woman friend who I could discuss this with.

I need to understand women. They are too fickle and confusing.

@M-48 @Marshmallow @Talon @ButterCup @Hermione G @Mirzay
Mehndi+design+%25285%2529.jpg

Mehndi-Henna-Designs.jpg
which ones better? My little sis question!

Last edited by a moderator:
All that is ok bhai. But I cannot live in same room as that gaddar anymore. I think I will kill him. Problem is allotments have already been done, and it will be messy and wardy will get involved.
Are live in front of him. Make him feel guilty every other day. You need tips. Just ask.

Uski aisi haalat karenge ki paanv pakad pakad ke, ro ro ke maafi mangega. :D

Depends on how good was he as your friend. Pretend that you have Forgiven him. That He is more important to you as Friends are Over Lovers. Just tell him that may be you and your ex didn't belong to each other. Tell him to go after your ex. Tell him that he deserves her and vice versa. That they were supposed to be together. The Destiny played its card.

Make him start dating your ex. Then you will start your revenge. :lol:

I wish I had an older sister or some senior woman friend who I could discuss this with.
Then you don't need a Woman. You need a Man who knows how to determine when a girl is lying, suspecting you, trying to test you, what she wants, what she doesn't wants, what she smiles on but hate it to hear from inside.

just dont discuss it here. Go make a thread bro...

Are live in front of him. Make him feel guilty every other day. You need tips. Just ask.

Uski aisi haalat karenge ki paanv pakad pakad ke, ro ro ke maafi mangega. :D

Depends on how good was he as your friend. Pretend that you have Forgiven him. That He is more important to you as Friends are Over Lovers. Just ell him that may be you and your ex didn't belong to each other. Tell him to go after your ex. Tell him that he deserves her and vice versa. That they were supposed to be together. The Destiny played its card.

Make him start dating your ex. Then you will start your revenge. :lol:

Then you don't need a Woman. You need a Man who knows how to determine when a girl is lying, suspecting you, trying to test you, what she wants, what she doesn't wants, what she smiles on but hate it to hear from inside.

I like your line of thinking.

I am thinking along similar lines but concentrating on the girl.

See I am pissed with the guy. The girl is collateral.

just dont discuss it here. Go make a thread bro...

Bhai am I questioning you about your mehndi hands and posts?

@doppleganger please make a thread about ths!

I like your line of thinking.
I am thinking along similar lines but concentrating on the girl.
See I am pissed with the guy. The girl is collateral.
Bhai am I questioning you about your mehndi hands and posts?
Bhai, you need some Neutral person to make you see rational side rather than getting emotional. You have many options for various type of revenges.

1. Emotional Revenge. Includes Mind Games with Conversations.
2. Push forward, Stab Afterward Revenge.
3. Indirect, Non Conversational, Only Presentation based Revenge.

There are few others for smaller inttensity Revenge.

But if you want to take it to next Level. Then you have to be more Patient.

For revenge, you have to Turn your Heart Cold, Check your emotions, Channelize your hate by Rationality to Perfect Vengeance. And most Important. Patience.

@doppelganger just dönt get emotional and dont ever think of killing anyone over a Gf
@doppelganger just dönt get emotional and dont ever think of killing anyone over a Gf
Yar its nthng personal and mehndi issues cant ofend anyone!.

You are right. If I want to hit the gaddar I need to make him suffer.

My current plan involves re-establishing my machismo is friend circle which will indirectly make the stud suffer but will have more direct impact on the girl.

Yar its nthng personal and mehndi issues cant ofend anyone!.

Bhai I am just kidding about your interest in mehndi. I cannot be judgmental about what some guys like or do.

But what exactly is offending you about the conversation me and Krait bhai are having?

Koi tharkipana ya gaali shaali to nahin kar rahe hain?

Woh bade bhai ki tarah mujhe samjha raha hai.

Jaise Talon baaji aapko samjhati hain.

You are right. If I want to hit the gaddar I need to make him suffer.
My current plan involves re-establishing my machismo is friend circle which will indirectly make the stud suffer but will have more direct impact on the girl.
Now you are on right track.

But get into Planning phase. You have to do Ground work. Making a playing Field. release Emotional Atyachars to garner sympathy rather than mockery of your other friends. You have to gain sympathy of your girl's friends too.

You have to get the rest of the world on your side, away from both of them.

And this requires awesome acting, philosophy, booze, certain risks and most importantly will to take revenge without Destroying yourself in the Process.

You shouldn't waste too much time on taking revenge that will affect your studies and Career and most importantly your future.

For past, don't mess your present and future.

Rather use this as an opportunity to test your Convincing skills and your Wit and Intellect in Handling people and Manipulating them for Greater Good.

I should start a Revenge Thread on PDF. :D

wow man you are smart!how did you catch his source??well somebozo is---i don't like him---i only once asked a question and I remember his inhuman personal attack--I hate those members who speak nonsense when they have no reason to give!:undecided:

It's funny how his thread went. Even Indian members voted yes for Shariah law :rofl:

It was a troll bait. One hundred percent :agree:

Maybe he is a troll :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom