What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My love shack is a world in itself. No worries in life jab apne naam par ghar ho aur koi pareshan karne ko hazir na ho. :devil:

Koi nahin busss meriii Government aaneiii deiii - Tujhee seedhaa kardooon gaaa ! :devil:

By making you the Minister for Birth Control & as a role model for all aspiring men who'd like to get neutered ! :omghaha:

Bhai again I say - Tujhee sei tou mein sanmbhalaa nahin jaooon gaaa tou 200 million +200 million Indian Muslims + nearly 200 million Bangladeshis ka tu kiyaa kareiii gaaa ? :omghaha:

democracy will do wonders..:devil:

My Tibetan Brothers, I'd supply them, the Taliban, the BLA, the Maoists & the Uigurs enough petrol & indoctrinate them into believing its their religious obligation to become human blow torches ! :angel:

they do that in tibet,not in india..:what:

Koi nahin busss meriii Government aaneiii deiii - Tujhee seedhaa kardooon gaaa ! :devil:

By making you the Minister for Birth Control & as a role model for all aspiring men who'd like to get neutered ! :omghaha:

Try that and you will find yourself choking on poisoned naan while I laugh at the horrendous manner of your demise. :omghaha:

acha--it happened during holi?? they must have over drinked thandai lol--well @KRAIT is honetly saying true--just hang out with your other friends and have some light lunch!
Thanks for support. We have been successful of bringing many friends from these types of situations.

Many weapons in arsenal. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to give here lots of what she likes.
There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
Maybe she will learn.
Oye if you want to take revenge, I mean just emotional atyachaar and make her feel damn guilty, Contact @KRAIT

Those who play with pther people's hearts, especially with our Brothers, we stand united.

I have got Recommendations too. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
forget it enjoy your day!
He needs special Cocktail, of fun things. :enjoy:

First I have to find a new room mate.
Why ? Leave it ? Live alone. Take alone time. Live your life for few weeks in name of Moving On. Don't think about it.

Do the opposite. Be happy and more energetic. The girl will burn.

And somehow covey her the message that, Actually what happened was good for me. I would have wasted so much time, care and love on a girl that didn't deserved it.

She did me a favor, and so did my Friend.

She will not be able to face you and you don't have to do anything, just walk away like she isn't present their.

This Indifference will kill her from Inside.

Enjoy, Live Life King Size. Life is too Short to waste on Hate, Anger, Worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom