What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad yeh zarvin kon hai?! :undecided: zarvan is the least atheist person you would know he is a Mullah :rofl: Nice guy though a little over :D

:astagh: :astagh: ALLAH is ALL MERCIFUL ;)

@Talon Zarvin was an alter ego of @Zarvan- Exact opposite-
he changed his handle and is not active anymore-

Last edited by a moderator:
@doppelganger Fidelity is over-rated and rather drab, if she just cheated on you then leave it be and take it on the chin- better yet use it as an opportunity to get a "get out of jail free card" from her. If she's left you then move on and get some tail. If the above is not convenient for you well then...:enjoy: and come over to get high on salvia- bhai kis kam ke liye hain.

so, was your girlfriend innocent?why she let him? change your girlfriend--if they damn care about you so you aren't lowclass as well that you can't afford better person then them!:undecided:

Yaar mera usool set hai. When you use girls then they use you also.

Mujhe sadness uss par nahin aaya. Lekin dost to dost hot hai yaar.

Mujhe gyaan de raha tha aaj subah about nasha and control and how I wasnt serious about the chick anyways.

Point is not whether I was serious about the chick or not. Point is doston mein doosre ki cheez par mooh nahin maarte.

I am really devastated.

I want to thrash him but in our friend circle everyone is having a big laugh because the girl is well .....

Lekin mujhe bura laga. Pooch ke karta to harz nahin.

@doppelganger :omghaha: Bhaang.........Awesome yaar.

You will laugh at this incident few years later, may be that same friend.

You wish- :lol:-
He was banned for other reasons-
Therkis are ban free :woot:-
ABe, batana jaroori tha tujhe. Aaj koi pooch raha tha ki mujhe ban kyun nahin mila. :D

BTW apni Streak starts from Today.

Mujhe gyaan de raha tha aaj subah about nasha and control and how I wasnt serious about the chick anyways.

Point is not whether I was serious about the chick or not. Point is doston mein doosre ki cheez par mooh nahin maarte.

I am really devastated.

I want to thrash him but in our friend circle everyone is having a big laugh because the girl is well .....

@doppelganger dude larki koi cheez hai jo apas mein share kartay ho?! :sick: :sick: That is purely cheap AND sick!! :sick:

Dont discuss this ANYMORE....

@doppelganger Fidelity is over-rated and rather drab, if she just cheated on you then leave it be and take it on the chin- better yet use it as an opportunity to get a "get out of jail free card" from her. If she's left you then move on and get some tail. If the above is not convenient for you well then...:enjoy: and come over to get high on salvia- bhai kis kam ke liye hain.

Oh Shut Up You ! :omghaha:

@doppelganger : I would've punched the sh*t out of that so-called friend & asked her to get the hell out of my life !

@doppelganger :omghaha: Bhaang.........Awesome yaar.

You will laugh at this incident few years later, may be that same friend.

ABe, batana jaroori tha tujhe. Aaj koi pooch raha tha ki mujhe ban kyun nahin mila. :D

BTW apni Streak starts from Today.

Lol- keri streak oye?- :lol:-

I am really devastated.

bus phir chill kero----mitti pao--you should laugh k tumharay lecture baaz dost khud hi moo diokhane qabil nhi raha!:sick: ab topic close kero--abusive nahi hona!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom