What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
531549_430519587042107_1842395308_a.jpg

does my @Talon aapi like henna(mehndi)
Btw explained the luftwaffe situation on mail and im right ths time.btw its over

.............:omghaha:
@Alpha1 Is tht your cat? i hate cats.....
no. Not my cat..
Btw our prophet loved cats! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
My room mate slept with my girl friend while I had gone home for Holi man. Sala bastard dhokebaaz kameena. :angry:

so, was your girlfriend innocent?why she let him? change your girlfriend--if they damn care about you so you aren't lowclass as well that you can't afford better person then them!:undecided:

Btw explained the luftwaffe situation on mail and im right ths time.btw its over

no. Not my cat..
Btw our prophet loved cats! :smitten:

ewwwwww---i don't like henna:undecided:

My room mate slept with my girl friend while I had gone home for Holi man. Sala bastard dhokebaaz kameena. :angry:
:omghaha:

Really sorry yaar. Could't stop laughing. Look at the bright side, you found it so early.

Now, You need a break. @arp2041 @Dillinger Bhai we have to take him to Goa. He needs his Brothers, Beaches, Babes, Booze and Bong. :D

Bol when do you want to go.

Or come to Jaipur, full on Piyenge. Just buy a train ticket, rest leave it up to me. :D

@Alpha1 hi

Yes I love mehndi....or should I say I USED TO...used to love the smell!! ahhhhh...

But the new ones....YUCK they dont only smell bad they make my hands itch....some strong chemicals they use now :sick:

@Alpha1 Is tht your cat? i hate cats.....
@Pakistani Nationalist I love cats :angry:

Dont discuss dont discuss dont discuss.

Yaar tum logon ne poocha why sad.

Maine bataya why sad.

Ab isme sharmane ki kya baat hai bhai?

Hota hai. Bhaang bahut buri cheez hai. :astagh:
@doppelganger kid We didnt say dont tell...we just meant dont take it further...lately people free mein ban ho ray hain....we are saving ya :enjoy:

Yup........Just found out today.

Does anyone know WHY?!

Dont discuss dont discuss dont discuss.

Yaar tum logon ne poocha why sad.

Maine bataya why sad.

Ab isme sharmane ki kya baat hai bhai?

Hota hai. Bhaang bahut buri cheez hai. :astagh:

acha--it happened during holi?? they must have over drinked thandai lol--well @KRAIT is honetly saying true--just hang out with your other friends and have some light lunch!

@Pakistani Nationalist I love cats :angry:

@doppelganger kid We didnt say dont tell...we just meant dont take it further...lately people free mein ban ho ray hain....we are saving ya :enjoy:

Im a dog person... here is one of my dogs:

30lgbw2.jpg

I have 2 labs (1 black and the other is brown or chocolate) and a russian... and soon will have a pitbull puppy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom