What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but it's a child work if you compare it with the navy school, you wouldn't wanna hear it ?! :D

I can imagine.. LOLOL damn hats off to anyone in the military; that is always commendable ! :)

LOL alrighty I am going to call it a night and head to bed. Have fun in school. Hope you have a wonderful day and thnx for hitting me up...alwys nice chatting with you. Good luck with your day :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Walikum salam .....whats going on? yaar raat ko neigbours ne bara tang kiya :cray: .....guess what did you miss from last night?
Salam to everyone....hows the day going

yeah lol i know how does it feels like when there is bam bam bam right on your head and you can't sleep because of that bro--nothing special happened yesterday--i am good,mashallah asusuall,blessed and happy by the mercy of Almighty Allah---life is going fine--you tell me brother--is my assumption right??that you were disturbed by bam bam of music|??:omghaha:

yeah lol i know how does it feels like when there is bam bam bam right on your head and you can't sleep because of that bro--nothing special happened yesterday--i am good,mashallah asusuall,blessed and happy by the mercy of Almighty Allah---life is going fine--you tell me brother--is my assumption right??that you were disturbed by bam bam of music|??:omghaha:
raat ko 2 baje ganganm style aur pushtoo ganay laga diye.....yaar ksam se dil tou kar raha tha dj ko ja ke 3-4 laga doon...

somebozo and Imran Khan got banned

I can imagine.. LOLOL damn hats off to anyone in the military; that is always commendable ! :)

LOL alrighty I am going to call it a night and head to bed. Have fun in school. Hope you have a wonderful day and thnx for hitting me up...alwys nice chatting with you. Good luck with your day :P

you too! Good night friend! Have fun with the "Aussies" in big apple :P

what somebozo as well??how ?why what happened @balixd??

Wohi tou they even played bibi shireen pushtoo version :what: :undecided:

hain??? @balixd that must be the most painful,annoying and horrifying night of your life----how did you survived man???:undecided:my all sympathies are with you brother!:blink:

wow man you are smart!how did you catch his source??well somebozo is---i don't like him---i only once asked a question and I remember his inhuman personal attack--I hate those members who speak nonsense when they have no reason to give!:undecided:

For Atheists:

Gets me every time. :lol:

So hilarious....A lot of expressions :rofl: I burst out laughing in the office and the guy across was like staring coz I usually am expressionless in the office but for this 1 I could withhold my laughter ....Gotta love people with a good sense of humour and spreading it to the world :P

What else a confused born muslim turned athiest soul will do to justify his decision-
They needlessly bash islam all the time- we have quite few of them here- @somebozo @Imran Khan @Zarvin @muse :woot:-

@JonAsad yeh zarvin kon hai?! :undecided: zarvan is the least atheist person you would know he is a Mullah :rofl: Nice guy though a little over :D

I doubt Allah shows mercy on someone who mocked every aspect of Islam in under a month and ended by butchering the shahada. :no:

:astagh: :astagh: ALLAH is ALL MERCIFUL ;)

Well when you drink you speak the truth, so his views are clear.
:blink:
No idea where you heard that...According to Biology your mind is too clouded to differentiate truth from lies....You wont ALWAYS pour out the truth! How can you pour out truth when your judgement is flawed?! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom