What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZYXW you have the worst username on the forum, please do yourself and stop posting.

Otherwise change your whack *** username.

LOL. Really please. :lol:

ZYXW you have the worst username on the forum, please do yourself and stop posting.

Otherwise change your whack *** username.

LOL. Really please. :lol:

Ohhhh razzyyyyy does it annoy you seeing my whack ____ username everytime I post??? In that case my apologies, but now that I know you don't like it; I HAVE TO keep it yaar :D

I'm in the bus stop waiting for the fuvckin public bus! Btw I'm 19 and Alpha1's 18 ;)

Ughhh tell me about it. NYC is the worst when it comes to public transportation so don't complain :P

yeah I know @Alpha1 is 18. Didn't know you were 19, that's really cool! :)

what have you been up to? how was your day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh razzyyyyy does it annoy you seeing my whack ____ username everytime I post??? In that case my apologies, but now that I know you don't like it; I HAVE TO keep it yaar :D

Ughhh tell me about it. NYC is the worst when it comes to public transportation so don't complain :P

yeah I know @Alpha1 is 18. Didn't know you were 19, that's really cool! :)

what have you been up to? how was your day?

lol, I know NYC sucks in public transport! i just entered the bus, and listening Bruno Mars.My day? It's 07.42 here!

ZYXW worst username possible. :sick:

lol, I know NYC sucks in public transport! i just entered the bus, and listening Bruno Mars.My day? It's 07.42 here!

NYC does not suck in Public transport by any means. Tell me what train you are taking. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Yup...but they are excellent at raising the fare; it's ridiculous LOLOL....

haha same here I am listening to music too :D

Oh, in that case good morning lol :)
where you going?

Yup...but they are excellent at raising the fare; it's ridiculous LOLOL....

haha same here I am listening to music too :D

Oh, in that case good morning lol :)
where you going?

LOL, good morning! I'm goin to hell! Meanwhile school full of technology nerds and bastards! :)

ZYXW worst username possible. :sick:

NYC does not suck in Public transport by any means. Tell me what train you are taking. Seriously. :rolleyes:

@RazPaK......razzzyyyy you going to have to do better than this to get on my nerves :P your coconut's had too good of a day!!! LOL

what are you talking about? MTA sucksssss.........

LOL, good morning! I'm goin to hell! Meanwhile school full of technology nerds and bastards! :)

Nahhh don't worry I am a nerd too and go to hell everyday too haha :P you'll eventually get used to it LOLOLOL

@RazPaK......razzzyyyy you going to have to do better than this to get on my nerves :P your coconut's had too good of a day!!! LOL

what are you talking about? MTA sucksssss.........

Nahhh don't worry I am a nerd too and go to hell too haha :P you'll eventually get used to it LOLOLOL

well i'm used to military life! That's why those dudes seem very nerd!!! Actually I'm supposed to graduate this year, but I also studied 1 year prep class in ex-school. So i'm 3rd grade :hitwall:

well i'm used to military life! That's why those dudes seem very nerd!!! Actually I'm supposed to graduate this year, but I also studied 1 year prep class in ex-school. So i'm 3rd grade :hitwall:

Oh damnn.... I see! haha
Well you will be done in a year so you have motivation. Trust me, as much as you complain right now, you'll probably miss it when you leave. Happened to me!
How many classes do you have though? :)

Dumbass **** and Turks.

NYC transportation system is the best.

******* nerds.

Prove me otherwise.

Dumbass **** and Turks.

******* nerds.

Prove me otherwise.

you know bro, kickin a$s is something Turks do well :P Btw who's the kid in your avatar? :)

Oh damnn.... I see! haha
Well you will be done in a year so you have motivation. Trust me, as much as you complain right now, you'll probably miss it when you leave. Happened to me!
How many classes do you have though? :)

8 classes in a day? ;)

Dumbass **** and Turks.

******* nerds.

Prove me otherwise.

:rofl: razzzyyy why so mad?? LOLOL

ok if you say so....MTA's awesome !!! :D
But on a more serious note I know why you are saying that...and in that respect, i agree with you...yes, it is the best :)

Nerds....last time I checked you have to be somewhat of a nerd to get into NYU.... ;)

you know bro, kickin a$s is something Turks do well :P Btw who's the kid in your avatar? :)

8 classes in a day? ;)

Damnn that's a lot!!! do you have them everyday of the week? LOLOL

:rofl: razzzyyy why so mad?? LOLOL

ok if you say so....MTA's awesome !!! :D

Nerds....last time I checked you have to be somewhat of a nerd to get into NYU.... ;)

Damnn that's a lot!!! do you have them everyday of the week? LOLOL

yes, but it's a child work if you compare it with the navy school, you wouldn't wanna hear it ?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom