What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar the problem is, me my room mate our friends of college as well as some others my girlfriend and her friends (as well as my room mate's girl friend) are all part of one big group. And except me, everyone seems to think its a big hoot and what's the fuss about. So currently I am sulking and they are all meeting up at a Christian friend's place for good friday tonight.
Well you have perfect group to take your revenge. They can't leave your group and you can make their mind go WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

yeh cheez bhai azeez:omghaha:you got the point---and @doppelganger they are only pretending infront of you that issue is not big and they want the group to be united -----verna apna toota dil tu dikhao--aur haan don't hurt the other girl with which you will pretend--your only replay would be enough!lol
Bhai majaa aa gaya. Truer words weren't spoken on this thread over this subject before today. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking of picking up my bike and riding some place far and quiet. I am feeling very sorry for myself. I want to brood some more.

I am thinking of picking up my bike and riding some place far and quiet. I am feeling very sorry for myself. I want to brood some more.
You can do that. And best thing, do you have a friend girl from your group you can take along, ask her with puppy eyes, and lamb's voice that you need a friend right now. :lol:

If she says no, then put the phone with frustrating sound and dialogues. She might call you up. If it doesn't happen with her. Try this on another after 10 minutes. :D

Actually you should be all over the place, don't show you are defeated... Some Booz might help...

I am least defeated yaar. But its very uncomfortable now. Those two are acting normal, and the group is acting normal, and I am automatically being the jerk. Why should I lose my other friends because of these two?

squander in self pity?....
. U are alone man! :cray: dont have somebody to talk to?

Well you have perfect group to take your revenge. They can't leave your group and you can make their mind go WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bhai majaa aa gaya. Truer words weren't spoken on this thread over this subject before today. :omghaha:
@KRAIT mai sich raha hoon k tum ko senior think tank ka title de diya jaye---:omghaha: tumhari asli properties tu ab nazer arahi hai mujhay:omghaha:

I am least defeated yaar. But its very uncomfortable now. Those two are acting normal, and the group is acting normal, and I am automatically being the jerk. Why should I lose my other friends because of these two?

You don't, just sit with your friends and tell them that you know and you no longer care... Then be all over.

@Slav Defence @balixd @Talon @ButterCup @Mirzay @M-48 @RazPaK @KingMamba93 @WebMaster
@Hermione G @JonAsad @ZYXW @Secur
MY PREGNANT CAT HILLARY
893421_132686136915604_1982296451_o.jpg

Dude, you didn't do anything wrong ? How the hell you think you are defeated. You won't loose anything. On the other hand, they have lost their credibility in front of your friends.

We are here for you. Me and @Slav Defence will help you out.

Believe me, you can make the kicked from your group and left them lonely. :D

@Alpha1 Don't EVER EVER EVER say this Again. Your Pregnant Cat. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom