What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Tagore were two of the greatest modern poets of India. Both are revered as the Shakespeares of the subcontinent. One needs to actually think outside the box when reading their masterpieces.

:blink: :astagh: :rofl:

Well I've got 22 to choose from, so I still have time to decide :P

Haha I know I know, I'm the definition of an ABCD no need to rub it in.

My dad was born in Jammu knowing only English, Hindi/Urdu, Dogri and Punjabi but picked up some Malayalam while studying in Kerala. Totally different languages. I gotta say, we got it pretty easy here in the States.

haha well i avoid using derogatory labels. If some desi are confused then they have valid reasons for it. Its natural to be confused when you live or grow up in two different culture or ways of life..

there is another word FOB(fresh of the boat) which is opposite to ABCD and used for someone who live in west but refuse to adopt any western culture or practices

Oh that makes complete sense actually since the inde of that time had a lot of central l'asie influences so it would make sense to have a langue that could be an effective for military hence URDU(good theory eh)

For a long time the written text script in entire India was the one we use in Pakistan. It was later reversed when Hindu movements wanted to write Urdu in their own script.

Im a bad Muslim...may you heave tummy ache :bunny:

May you fall asleep during exam :omghaha:

When was the last time a poet ended up creating a country? :P

I, don't see my baby angel. :confused:
@ButterCup

Soon you'll become blind because of your habbit of praying :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon Good night @balixd good ngiht @liontk Good night/Shab Ba khair @M-48 Bad night, may you have nightmares @Hindustani Good night....

Alright man take care.

What... Iqbal is revered as much as Tagore in India.

haha well i avoid using derogatory labels. If some desi are confused then they have valid reasons for it. Its natural to be confused when you live or grow up in two different culture or ways of life..

there is another word FOB(fresh of the boat) which is opposite to ABCD and used for someone who live in west but refuse to adopt any western culture or practices

I know what you mean, I don't go by labels anyway.

School k bd aap nay safai krne bhi jana hota hai bari na-inssafi hai bhi ap k saaath tou ... Mera dil pani k ansoo bluk hi roye ga :lol:

Mein apni nahin tumhari baat kar raha tha....bahut acha lagta hai jab koi hard working independent larki nazar ati hai.....sabash dil se safai karna

Mein apni nahin tumhari baat kar raha tha....bahut acha lagta hai jab koi hard working independent larki nazar ati hai.....sabash dil se safai karna

Okay big brother may dil ki safai dil say karon gi... Aap zara haath istimaal kr k road or gali mohal'la saaf krye ga :tup:

good night @Hindustani
@Pakistani Nationalist aap abhi bhi online ho?! :blink

ALLAH HAFIZ @Raja.Pakistani @balixd @liontk @M-48 (go study then sleep---good night's sleep is necessary for good exams and plus phir tum bolo gi no one woke you!! :blink:)

Amma is back :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom