What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahi bhai jaan Prove karo per maaning gey warna we'll consider you uncle.

121114051921-uae-cross-dresser-story-top.jpg
@Luftwaffe :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yaar I am no sick uncle with long pink hair and a precious pony face :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raja.Pakistani
OIC..haan job market sucks in UK...esp in London...

well its same everywhere now..Rest of Europe is even worst when it come to finding professional job with decent salary but its still better for business if you have got plenty of money :)

have you ever done any sort of work beside study?

Tu prove karo na...:pop:

ay lo g @Luftwaffe
images

Agar phir mangi I will file in a complaint to Webby that you being tharki with me :cray:

well its same everywhere now..Rest of Europe is even worst when it come to finding professional job with decent salary but its still better for business if you have got plenty of money :)

have you ever done any sort of work beside study?
@Raja.Pakistani well....Used to give tuition when I was doing my O or was it A-Levels...gave tuition again when I was in BSc. then after MSc since I couldnt get a job coz I didnt have experience (I mean seriously if no one wants hire me where will I get the experience) so I did an Internship in Cambridge :P

then got this current PhD position...

@Raja.Pakistani well....Used to give tuition when I was doing my O or was it A-Levels...gave tuition again when I was in BSc. then after MSc since I couldnt get a job coz I didnt have experience (I mean seriously if no one wants hire me where will I get the experience) so I did an Internship in Cambridge :P

then got this current PhD position...

You got scholarship for PHD ?

Its very expensive to pay 10 to 15 thousand pounds each year for four years

were you born in UK?

You got scholarship for PHD ?

Its very expensive to pay 10 to 15 thousand pounds each year for four years

were you born in UK?
@Raja.Pakistani nop I was not born in UK...I was brought up outside Pakistan...since I was 2 I have been out ....visit Pak every 1-2 yrs....I wont disclose where due to personal reasons

Yes, I got a fellowship to do PhD in Europe...2 different institutes 2 diff countries which Again I will not disclose for personal reasons....

Yes it is hell expensive in UK...There its a business not an education!!

Got money? head back to Pakistan and invest in real estate development, it's booming business in Pakistan.

@lutwaffe ONLY if you know where to invest!! :P
@M-48 tayra wala haal :

Try-Again.jpg

@Raja.Pakistani nop I was not born in UK...I was brought up outside Pakistan...since I was 2 I have been out ....visit Pak every 1-2 yrs....I wont disclose where due to personal reasons

Yes, I got a fellowship to do PhD in Europe...2 different institutes 2 diff countries which Again I will not disclose for personal reasons....

Yes it is hell expensive in UK...There its a business not an education!!

but here if you do a PHD then you can become lecturer easily and plenty of money in this field :D

just focus yourself on PHD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom