What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to learn? Are you serious? believe me one being taught to you is very basic and spoken urdu....otherwise if you get into its literature and grammer than it is the most complex language....you should try it out with @Slav Defence

Urdu only becomes complex when you start reading Mr. Iqbal's poetry and then the world starts spinning and your wondering what langue did people speak back then and even if you understand what he is saying, his message in itself is very mind boggling for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
well India has official lanaguge hindi and English as secondary official language

but its ok. I guess you were born in state..

My landlord is Bengali who was born in UK but he speak fluent urdu/hindi. It surprise me how he learned it

Well I've got 22 to choose from, so I still have time to decide :P

Haha I know I know, I'm the definition of an ABCD no need to rub it in.

My dad was born in Jammu knowing only English, Hindi/Urdu, Dogri and Punjabi but picked up some Malayalam while studying in Kerala. Totally different languages. I gotta say, we got it pretty easy here in the States.

I am a good muslim don't pray for other's illness but Allah if someone pray for my bad health do it with him :angel:

Im a bad Muslim...may you heave tummy ache :bunny:

May you fall asleep during exam :omghaha:

Urdu only becomes complex when you start reading Mr. Iqbal's poetry and then the world starts spinning and your wondering what langue did people speak back then and even if you understand what he is saying, his message in itself is very mind boggling for sure.

When was the last time a poet ended up creating a country? :P

I, don't see my baby angel. :confused:
@ButterCup

True, am sure you must have read that urdu was basically formed by mixing several different languages.....it has a very complex structure and grammer....i dont know how i even passed this subject :D

@Neptune

Relay the progression data on operation neptune's anchor...on Nauruz?

hahah really I did not know that but why do they replace z with j when there is an alphabet in persian alphabets for that sis?

@liontk I really have no idea...maybe it is not easy for them in terms of phonetics or its just their language with a J while ours is with Z :P

He and Tagore were two of the greatest modern poets of India. Both are revered as the Shakespeares of the subcontinent. One needs to actually think outside the box when reading their masterpieces.

Raja.Pakistani's question

@Hindustani :disagree: aaj kal kay munday wiki bhi kernay mein lazy Naswar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

translate nuswar in angreezi :P

@Raja.Pakistani
is a moist powder tobacco snuff consumed mostly in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, India, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Naswar is stuffed in the floor of the mouth under the lower lip or inside the cheek for extended periods of time.

@M-48 chalo abhi soo jao kal phir school ke baadh biloo ke ghar safai karne bhi tou jana hai.....

@liontk

Do you know a fun fact that the Urdu itself is Turkish word it means Army [Lashkar] :D

Oh that makes complete sense actually since the inde of that time had a lot of central l'asie influences so it would make sense to have a langue that could be an effective for military hence URDU(good theory eh)

@liontk it is just like reading literature English...people used to be soo poetic back then :rofl:

Plus some of Iqbal's work was Persian .... :blink:

@M-48 chalo abhi soo jao kal phir school ke baadh biloo ke ghar safai karne bhi tou jana hai.....

School k bd aap nay safai krne bhi jana hota hai bari na-inssafi hai bhi ap k saaath tou ... Mera dil pani k ansoo bluk hi roye ga :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom