35073g6.jpg

16c06lj.jpg

4l3rip.jpg

9jn8g8.jpg

2yx22oj.jpg

2mkxht.jpg

f9fdjo.jpg

Yara, 12 more hours...... :D

Soon you will be hitched, married, then we shall enforce a ban on all your wayward ways here on PDF in deference to bhabi ji. :D

Btw I took it upon myself to bestow the title of Prince upon me, I decided it would sound nice. :enjoy:

So, in 12 hours you'll be of to Pak? May you find all the blessings and happiness you deserve yaara and then some. :cheers:

It's the equipment mate. They are not "technically" armed. Besides, Lal Masjid and Kamra type ops were never meant to be their ares of interest. Special services is a different mind set, you can not deploy them everywhere.

I know i know thats why i said they have yet to show some operational success,
Talking about SSG than i still cant figure out why there success rate is not as high as it should be specially in counter terrorist operations, look at kamra base attack, ghq operation lal masjid operation, why did they take casualties?, is it the equipment,training tactics, what?

Nahin yara, I feel so flipping tired... haven't slept for 20 hours now... :blink:

Babes, I always know what ;) gotcha!!

How are you feeling...excited??

Yara, you haven't seen equipment and special firepower yet.... :pop:

i dont know, ssg equipment is fine, they got the best gear, dont know about tactics, havnt seen any live demo

It's the equipment mate. They are not "technically" armed. Besides, Lal Masjid and Kamra type ops were never meant to be their ares of interest. Special services is a different mind set, you can not deploy them everywhere.

Nahin yara, I feel so flipping tired... haven't slept for 20 hours now... :blink:

Yara, you haven't seen equipment and special firepower yet.... :pop:

Well you have plenty of time to sleep on the plane...dw about that lol

did you get everything done though? how much packing do you have left?

It was really nice and sweet..... good that I got to say good bye to you too, take good care of yourself..... sweet dreams..... :wave:

Yara, there was a load of crap that I was supposed to take with myself (stuff that she forgot here)... shoes etc etc.... so what I have done is, I booked it on air cargo... the whole lot of it today..... i hate carrying weight around with me..... :P

Fingers crossed, it doesn't get lost on it's way.... else.... ****Emperor - THE organ****..... :rofl:

Well you have plenty of time to sleep on the plane...dw about that lol

did you get everything done though? how much packing do you have left?

It was really nice and sweet..... good that I got to say good bye to you too, take good care of yourself..... sweet dreams..... :wave:

Yara, there was a load of crap that I was supposed to take with myself (stuff that she forgot here)... shoes etc etc.... so what I have done is, I booked it on air cargo... the whole lot of it today..... i hate carrying weight around with me..... :P

Fingers crossed, it doesn't get lost on it's way.... else.... ****Emperor - THE organ****..... :rofl:

LOLOLOLOL hahahahaaha it would be hilarious if it does get lost...jk jk I'd hope not...you deserve to keep your organs your highness :omghaha:

About to reach home here in like 10 mins....tired as hell....I don't understand how one day can get you soo stressed...ughh....

Let me take this opportunity to say congrats once again and dude, limits in the name of religion, race, age, nationality, etc....are all things that society created because people have a tendency of making themselves unhappy....being happy is all that matters and I wish you all the happiness....

hit me up if you need anyting; that's what friends are for!
Have a safe flight and a memorable trip loser :P
Take good care of yourself!:)

May all the good things in life, such as myself keep happening to you..... looser...... :P

Be safe..... byes for now... :D

LOLOLOLOL hahahahaaha it would be hilarious if it does get lost...jk jk I'd hope not...you deserve to keep your organs your highness :omghaha:

About to reach home here in like 10 mins....tired as hell....I don't understand how one day can get you soo stressed...ughh....

Let me take this opportunity to say congrats once again and dude, limits in the name of religion, race, age, nationality, etc....are all things that society created because people have a tendency of making themselves unhappy....being happy is all that matters and I wish you all the happiness....

hit me up if you need anyting; that's what friends are for!
Have a safe flight and a memorable trip loser :P
Take good care of yourself!:)

May all the good things in life, such as myself keep happening to you..... looser...... :P

Be safe..... byes for now... :D

So you're saying there are more of YOU out there....:suicide2:

ahahahhaahah Just Kidding :P

kkays take care, really gotta go now!! Bye..........yes, for now... :P LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom