What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning super farigh insaan!

oyee bhai i am hard working educated husband of some beautiful lady ok main tum logoon ki trah internet per din barbaad nhi kerta :omghaha:

Good morning super farigh insaan!

oyee bhai i am hard working educated husband of some beautiful lady ok main tum logoon ki trah internet per din barbaad nhi kerta :omghaha:

Keeping underarm hair is not allowed in our religion... and is considered disgusting in the whole damn world man!

I did not know it was a religious thing for you guys. I have yet to met a girl who finds it disgusting so I'm cool with my curlies. Don't know who you include in the "whole damn world" mate. Of course, I bathe, stay clean, and use deo, like all well groomed men should.

Keeping underarm hair is not allowed in our religion... and is considered disgusting in the whole damn world man!

I did not know it was a religious thing for you guys. I have yet to met a girl who finds it disgusting so I'm cool with my curlies. Don't know who you include in the "whole damn world" mate. Of course, I bathe, stay clean, and use deo, like all well groomed men should.
@Talon @Hyperion @Aeronaut @Dillinger @arp2041 @BDforever @Ayush @Marshmallow @JonAsad @Imran Khan @A.Rafay @mastaan

What the heck are these two talking about....I think I'm gonna puke ! :bad:

Dunya mein koii aur topic nahin bachaaa baaat karneii ke liyeee ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom