What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
that maybe right. Any questions or pictures just ask me i'll post it yara :D

You are turkish and a former naval cadet and yet you dont know if they are badass or not ?
Turkish have been training with IDF regularly, and IDF are considered to be the best in Counter terrorist techniques, so you tell me solider if your maron berets are good or not

You wana see badass? Look up for russian spetznaz, according to ex-sas operator(my former trainer).....spetnaz are one brutal mo*&&_ son of ****** :D.......though they have yet to show some operational success ......talking about turkish than they are emerging as a very strong and powerful force

That's the real badass pack:

cia3y.jpg

d_sad01.jpg

sad-afghanistan.jpg

these are the real badasses bro. BTw what's your occupition?

You wana see badass? Look up for russian spetznaz, according to ex-sas operator(my former trainer).....spetnaz are one brutal mo*&&_ son of ****** :D.......though they have yet to show some operational success ......talking about turkish than they are emerging as a very strong and powerful force

Spetsnaz are brutal but their abilites are overrated....2800 of them were pinned down and slaughtered by 500 taliban and 300 SSGs in 1987. Spec ops isn't about brutality, its about carrying out ops with surgical precision, if you go out like a rambo doing as much damage as you can, you also expose yourself...this is where Spetsnaz sux.

@balixd SSG in my opinion is very much under armed,otherwise they are highly professional and trained.!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spetsnaz are brutal but their abilites are overrated....2800 of them were pinned down and slaughtered by 500 taliban and 300 SSGs in 1987. Spec ops isn't about brutality, its about carrying out ops with surgical precision, if you go out like a rambo doing as much damage as you can, you also expose yourself...this is where Spetsnaz sux.

@balixd SSG in my opinion is very much under armed,otherwise they are highly professional and trained.!!!!

You are turkish and a former naval cadet and yet you dont know if they are badass or not ?
Turkish have been training with IDF regularly, and IDF are considered to be the best in Counter terrorist techniques, so you tell me solider if your maron berets are good or not

lol bro it was a joke, let it be good then ;)

ff92g.jpg

8169115346_c856968fc2_z.jpg

8510586559_d7ebe9dab9_b.jpg

b5ffj.jpg

2QYkf.jpg

z110c.jpg

ZIwgp.jpg

I know i know thats why i said they have yet to show some operational success,
Talking about SSG than i still cant figure out why there success rate is not as high as it should be specially in counter terrorist operations, look at kamra base attack, ghq operation lal masjid operation, why did they take casualties?, is it the equipment,training tactics, what?

I know i know thats why i said they have yet to show some operational success,
Talking about SSG than i still cant figure out why there success rate is not as high as it should be specially in counter terrorist operations, look at kamra base attack, ghq operation lal masjid operation, why did they take casualties?, is it the equipment,training tactics, what?

well, what was the first reason they found it?

That's the real badass ?

These pictures remind me of what my trainer said to me, once me and my coursemate were arging over some pictures of is green berets and their gear, the uniform, helmet , kneepads , the gun and all that.......my trainer said to me why are you looking at them, they are nothing more than bunch of monkeys, the real SOF dont bother with gear or the uniform or if they are looking cool, they will just f***** go to war in jeans and trainers , he was actually right because few pictures of sas and delta i have seen on the internet, they are just wearing casual clothrs......infact there is one video of sas fighting in helmand and they are in jeans....

These pictures remind me of what my trainer said to me, once me and my coursemate were arging over some pictures of is green berets and their gear, the uniform, helmet , kneepads , the gun and all that.......my trainer said to me why are you looking at them, they are nothing more than bunch of monkeys, the real SOF dont bother with gear or the uniform or if they are looking cool, they will just f***** go to war in jeans and trainers , he was actually right because few pictures of sas and delta i have seen on the internet, they are just wearing casual clothrs......infact there is one video of sas fighting in helmand and they are in jeans....

The CIA SAD always deploy without uniform, they don't even use standard issue weapons but will use weapons procured from do reign sources- hell they have a well documented department just for procuring non traceable weapons.

Our own Para-SF will often deploy on lrrps in shalwar and carry non regulation weapons. Its just the way they roll- gear is important but that depends on the situation. The Sayeret was doing grave damage to Israel's enemies long before the tavor or modern bpjs came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom