What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune

Our Sagar Prahari Bal (Sea strike force)

tavorsofindiannavy_by_parijatgaur-d4koprn.jpg

DE2.jpg

I agree with your signature, control of the sea is the most important. :cheers:

pretty cool :D. Btw I inspired it from my ex-school. It was written at the entrance of the school directorate command. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion, pls sign the activation, THE LAST ACTIVE CHAIN OF COMMAND

ADDRESSING TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF NASWARIA AND IT'S GREAT EMPEROR

This list contains the chain of command of RNAF (Royal Naswarian Armed Forces). It does not conclude the State.

> JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF (Head Of the RNAF);

1- Joint Chief Of Staff:
Gen. @Pakistani Nationalist
(Also the Commander of the All Departments) 5-star General.

2- Deputy Chief in Command:
Prince Adm. @Neptune
(Also the Commander Of The Royal Fleet) 4-star Admiral.

> DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY (Head Of the Army);

1- Chief Of the ARMY: Gen. @Alpha1 3-star General.

> IMPERIAL SECRET SERVICE OF NASWARIA (Responsible for listening the PDF posts related with Naswaristan, and close protection for the Royal Family);

1- Director Of the ISSN: Prince Com. @Dillinger (tied to the Emperor.) 3-star Commodore (AFA)

> GENERALS STAFF SPECIAL FORCES COMMAND (Responsible for Spec. Ops. And supporting Covert Affairs);

1- Commanding Officer of SFC (Maroon Berets):
Lt. @Hermione G -2nd Lieutenant- (ASC)

> ALLIED COMMAND OPERATIONS (Responsible for Covert protection for the Officers, and supporting ISSN);

1- Chief Of the Military Intelligence and ACO:
Lt. @BDforever (Tied to the Admiral)-2nd Lieutenant- (ASC)

> DEPARTMENT OF COMBAT MEDICS (Responsible for Medical Assistance to wounde officers returned from a threat hunt);

1- Director of the Department:
Medic Pr. Dr. @Marshmallow (AFA)

ASC= Assigned by the Supreme Commander
AFA= Assigned by the Fleet Admiral.

Regards to our State members and our emperor @Hyperion. :)

@Talon aapi! Whos ZAIDI 12. I remember befriending him/her but cant remember why?
@Talon aapi! Whos ZAIDI 12. I remember befriending him/her but cant remember why!

@Talon aapi! Whos ZAIDI 12. I remember befriending him/her but cant remember why?
@Talon aapi! Whos ZAIDI 12. I remember befriending him/her but cant remember why!
@Alpha1 shes a girl doing medical or something ....army brat or wanted to join army...aysa kuch tha...she rarely comes on...been a while

@Alpha1 shes a girl doing medical or something ....army brat or wanted to join army...aysa kuch tha...she rarely comes on...been a while

i see... Looks similar to huda's case.

Lol Ab mera kya kasoor ab meray marhoom dadda ne naam deya tha.....waisy bhi mein mota hoon he :D

RIP....... You are fat?

@Neptune @balixd I have heard the turkish spec ops are pretty badass. :D

You wana see badass? Look up for russian spetznaz, according to ex-sas operator(my former trainer).....spetnaz are one brutal mo*&&_ son of ****** :D.......though they have yet to show some operational success ......talking about turkish than they are emerging as a very strong and powerful force

@Neptune @balixd I have heard the turkish spec ops are pretty badass. :D

that maybe right. Any questions or pictures just ask me i'll post it yara :D

we've been winning the NATO SOF Competitions at Sweden at the 1st place since 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom