What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jigar idher he hota hon par Post nahi karta bas read kar keh nikal jata hon lol Tu suna Kaisa hai .. aur kab un banned hua lol

Na chair malanga nu...:devil:

Alhamdulliah im fine... aur suna shadi kar li aur invitation bhi nahin bheja?

about what???:rofl:

Kid, we just promoted you to the rank of 2nd lt!
WEAR THE STARS WITH HONOUR and PRIDE!
2dlrckn.jpg

ye to mujhe pata e nae tha...:angel: by the way whats the procedure???:what:

You will be granted 3 days visit visa, during that time @lovelconwill do clearence and scrutiny procedures and than you will take for citizenship :D......

Last edited by a moderator:
Let give Hermione G a chance... what do u say my trusted comrade!

we need idealist young men like them, sir. I signed my signature to start the training of our two new cadets him and BD. As you know after our confirmation, they'll take an oath to the emperor. Then you'll assign them to the required branches sir. ;)

New assignments require the confirmation of the Emperor @Hyperion, no one may adjudicate in his name unless it be @Talon or @ZYXW or @arp2041 as senior minister.

Ah yes I remember that. :enjoy:

Yes, we sign our signature to advice them as Naswari Officers, then they take an oath to our emperor, if @Hyperion says yes, we will put them in needed branches. You guys will have upper level of clearence if Hyperion says yes to you ;)

You will be granted 3 days visit visa, during that time @lovecoln will do clearence and scrutiny procedures and than you will take for citizenship :D......

ahan rite...:)

we need idealist young men like them, sir. I signed my signature to start the training of our two new cadets him and BD. As you know after our confirmation, they'll take an oath to the emperor. Then you'll assign them to the required branches sir. ;)

Hermoine G is a bright soldier... il let her chose her regiment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom