What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be advised @Hermione G, you're temporory assigned, We're waiting for our emperor to mission you.

@Pakistani Nationalist, general proceeses are done by our Military Academy Command,

Cadet @Hermieone G
Cadet @Dillinger
Cadet @BDforever,

General, now we're waiting for Emperor's arrival, after their graduation, i'll put them in needed branches and give you the Sheet Of the Assignment of new Officers ;)

(all of you actually are LT's but, you know it's formality)

Cadet? :what:

Dude, I'm already in the council. Chief of Covert affairs and General to the Empress @ZYXW.

Last edited by a moderator:
photo i took:
521hjn.jpg

Aaj pta chala hamid mir saach bolta hai, two days ago he was talking about how army has made forts in balochistan :angry:

Cadet? :what:

Dude, I'm already in the council. Chief of Covert affairs and General to the Empress @ZYXW.

Dear Officer, "Office Of Covert Affairs" is directly tied to the Emperor which you're the head of it. But our military consists by only one intelligence branch. It's the Office Of Naval Intelligence, which you are the CO of it ;). In state affairs you are higher than me while in military I'm higher :) long live our military huh ? :D

Dear Officer, "Office Of Covert Affairs" is directly tied to the Emperor which you're the head of it. But our military consists by only one intelligence branch. It's the Office Of Naval Intelligence, which you are the CO of it ;). In state affairs you are higher than me while in military I'm higher :) long live our military huh ? :D

Lol I am a civilian, I cannot hold a military post as I do my job as the state's functionary nor will the empress @ZYXW like it if I ditch her hand picked uniform for the military olive. If she thinks that I am cleverly repudiating her choice of uniform then it'll be guard duty outside her chambers for me for a month. :omghaha:

@Pakistani Nationalist ,general, where should we put 2nd-LT BDforever? Cauz i will post our construction table :)

nW
This is Pak-Afghan border..... as for hamid mir... hes just a bloody anti Pak Army faggot!
Tension na lo sir g mein mazaq kar raha tha......ab desert mein qila ahin tou kya tamboo laga ke bhetein take enemy sniper door se he:sniper:n

Lol I am a civilian, I cannot hold a military post as I do my job as the state's functionary nor will the empress @ZYXW like it if I ditch her hand picked uniform for the military olive. If she thinks that I am cleverly repudiating her choice of uniform then it'll be guard duty outside her chambers for me for a month. :omghaha:

I'll post the chain of command, so i'm putting you as head of secret service (VIP protection and covert affairs), so you're a 3-star general :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom