What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need idealist young men like them, sir. I signed my signature to start the training of our two new cadets him and BD. As you know after our confirmation, they'll take an oath to the emperor. Then you'll assign them to the required branches sir. ;)

Yes, we sign our signature to advice them as Naswari Officers, then they take an oath to our emperor, if @Hyperion says yes, we will put them in needed branches. You guys will have upper level of clearence if Hyperion says yes to you ;)

I had to drag ground intelligence from BD before I was appointed Chief of Covert affairs. Now @ZYXW holds me as General of her personal guard, dunno which duty to hold first- :hitwall: @Hyperion designated me as brother carelessly so now I can machinate for the throne too. :devil: Although I'd ideally like to lead a coup with @Armstrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be advised @Hermione G, you're temporory assigned, We're waiting for our emperor to mission you.

@Pakistani Nationalist, general proceeses are done by our Military Academy Command,

Cadet @Hermieone G
Cadet @Dillinger
Cadet @BDforever,

General, now we're waiting for Emperor's arrival, after their graduation, i'll put them in needed branches and give you the Sheet Of the Assignment of new Officers ;)

(all of you actually are LT's but, you know it's formality)

photo i took:
521hjn.jpg

Be advised @Hermione G, you're temporory assigned, We're waiting for our emperor to mission you.

@Pakistani Nationalist, general proceeses are done by our Military Academy Command,

Cadet @Hermieone G
Cadet @Dillinger
Cadet @BDforever,

General, now we're waiting for Emperor's arrival, after their graduation, i'll put them in needed branches and give you the Sheet Of the Assignment of new Officers ;)

(all of you actually are LT's but, you know it's formality)

check my post http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/168818-bangladesh-navy-32.html#post4078767

ga
there z no post like princess in the army... nae???:what:
Just a friendly advice, posts made in members club are not counted hence your rank wont go up...you need to post in other sections if you want to your rank to o up, but here in naswaristan we dont follow this, you will be ranked as empror saysg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom