What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am chief of Air force , :crazy_pilot:

and m a lieutenant...:yahoo:

guys, i'm in Charge of navy and intelligence. New assignments require confirmation of Supreme Commander @Pakistani Nationalist, what do you think general, should we?

We should have granted you the title of a prince, btw how's your naval intelligence staff?

thx. About naval intelligence, it's pretty powerful. Remember I released you a post of Marsha which was deleted. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Handling trolls keep me busy.

@Talon @Mirzay @M-48 @Marshmallow @Slav Defence

Isko marro. :flirt:

ji @WebMaster ---
_42250544_beating_ap_416.jpg

@Pakistani Nationalist --- mahual kharab kertay ho--masoom bachiyan hain yahan--

guys, i'm in Charge of navy and intelligence. New assignments require confirmation of Supreme Commander @Pakistani Nationalist, what do you think general, should we?

thx. About naval intelligence, it's pretty powerful. Remember I released you a post of Marsha which was deleted. :)

New assignments require the confirmation of the Emperor @Hyperion, no one may adjudicate in his name unless it be @Talon or @ZYXW or @arp2041 as senior minister.

Ah yes I remember that. :enjoy:

You need to be a citizen of naswaristan to saty here, for that you need to take oath of alligence to empror ......

ye to mujhe pata e nae tha...:angel: by the way whats the procedure???:what:

Oyeee shaaabaaash, I'm glad to hear that ! :agree:

Mein bhii theeek thaaaak hunnn....tujhe PTI ke jalseiii pe bohat miss kiyaaa ! :cray:

Yaar Neend se Otha tu din keh 12 baje the lol pir yahan se lahore ka rasta 6 hours ... Par afsoos main ne b kita maza ata long drive ka in rain :(

@Pukhtoon lalay kidr ghaib hai!

Jigar idher he hota hon par Post nahi karta bas read kar keh nikal jata hon lol Tu suna Kaisa hai .. aur kab un banned hua lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom