What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence,you may hate him at a personal level,but saying this openly on a forum was uncalled for..after all he is the father of our nation..but your wish..

he is not father of nation.... where are you bhai....search google.... few month back kisi ne rti use kar k pata laga tha goi se... and they said he is not father of nation......

he is not father of nation.... where are you bhai....search google.... few month back kisi ne rti use kar k pata laga tha goi se... and they said he is not father of nation......

Yes you are right, so does Hockey is not the national sport of our country. That's True.

Do you honestly think @Neptune would side with you against me - His brother ! :azn:
Who said anything about siding against you- @Hyperion will be a benevolent ruler for you my brother, we are simply liberating you from the zardaris and the ganja bradarans and mushy.:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant the Turkish Army, take control of it and get it marching.

No thanks, I ain't take that while hundreds of honorful Officers and Generals are in jail classified as "Terrorists" :)

pura gandhi fmly screwing up bhai.... I jst read few book on him few weks back.... I felt like bashing all gandi famly

Gandhi was still not that bad but Nehru was fiasco n what Gandhi family thats Nehru family who have been misusing Gandhi's name way too long...:angry:

@Dillinger @indian_foxhound @Ayush @arp2041 : People, Mr.Gandhi has nothing to do with Naswar - So make another thread out of it & discuss till your heart's content ! :agree:

Either way, I, being someone who loves My Father of the Nation more than my biological Father or Mother, I look at some of the comments with much disapproval ! :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:

yup i know..but everything doesnt have to be official..most of the people recognise him as the father of our nation..

lol Married Life kity mama .. September main ho gi... Life Mast Chal Rahi Hai....

sab theek hain ALLAH keh karam se :)

Tu Suna !!

Oyeee shaaabaaash, I'm glad to hear that ! :agree:

Mein bhii theeek thaaaak hunnn....tujhe PTI ke jalseiii pe bohat miss kiyaaa ! :cray:

Gandhi was still not that bad but Nehru was fiasco n what Gandhi family thats Nehru family who have been misusing Gandhi's name way too long...:angry:

I heard that rahul dediced not marry and end this gandi dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom