What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have decided to liberate you from your misery of the Butt. @Neptune shall be leading Turkish forces eastwards and we shall be leading ours westwards- @Hyperion shall be governing the region known as Pakistan AND @arp2041 shall do the bhangda at the official victory ceremony.

Prepare for battle Mullah Omar Jr. :devil:

what? Are we in danger? All units, we are officially DEFCON3, What's goin on bro?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaar waisee eik cheeez bataaa - Why aren't you Baluch more in number ? I mean the total Baluchistani Baluch are less than 10 million - Why so less ?

Were there significant migrations in the past or has the average Baluch family, since the beginning, been a small unit as opposed to the rest of us who breed like rabbits ?

And if the Baluch of Punjab & Sindh were added to the Baluch of Baluchistan - What do you reckon would be the total number of Baluch in Pakistan ?

I think there must be more than 3-4 crore baluch including the ones living in UAE,turkemistan,iran,bahrain,oman.. also our closest cousins are the kurds...

Its 26th March only. It commemorates the country's declaration of independence from Pakistan on late hours of 25 March 1971. The day is a memorial to the deaths of thousands of civilians who died for their own Mother Language in the subsequent Bangladesh Liberation War. The war started after the declaration ergo the day of the declaration itself is considered as the Independence day. @BDforever, right?

Bhai i know about this day, i think BD govt. in exile was also formed & Mujib pledged for Independence this day.

But i was asking b'coz actual Independence was achieved only on 16th dec.

@BDforever BD doesn't celebrate anything on 14th/15th aug, right??

what? Are we in danger? All units, we are officially DEFCON3, What's goin on bro?

We are going to shorten the distance between Turkey and India as discussed before- lead your victorious army. :devil:

Bhai i know about this day, i think BD govt. in exile was also formed & Mujib pledged for Independence this day.

But i was asking b'coz actual Independence was achieved only on 16th dec.

@BDforever BD doesn't celebrate anything on 14th/15th aug, right??
16rh december is our Victory day
This is what happened that day
Pakistani+surrender+in+1971.jpg

here @Pakistani Nationalist
we also celebrate 15th aug (death of nation's father)

I as the commander and chief of Naswaristan armed forces hereby declare my support for the turkish army...in any ways possible.

@BDforever what you do in "death of nation's father"
don't have any idea about it... :)

@BDforever what you do in "death of nation's father"
don't have any idea about it... :)

Challo people me going....will be back after dinner...in about 1 hrs time!! Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom