What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah .. I really thank Mighty Mexicans for tequila , tortilla , nachos and Burritto !! .

Had best Nachos in pune today .

75586_4770977086453_1571793474_n.jpg

Just call me Havi. The Z is like a fat shy girl... she doesn't belong there and she does not participate in any conversation BUT she is the elephant in the room... just standing there open-mouthed, with a sullen look on her face and her presence slightly discomforting and confusing for the average person. Samjhey? No one understands my analogies and comparisons... forget it. :D
@Hyperion with his wife... trying to keep up :bunny: :

images

@KS the Indian troll going to beat-the-somebody-up-here very badly. @bornxbull and @fateh71 coming behind him as backup:

d483717e-ea2b-479b-8867-5e54acb2b2e2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Masoom Alligator. :D

@Hyperion,

There is one thing that I have seen in you and that is respect for all the ladies who post here. And this has been despite their indiscretion on certain occasions. I have respected you and @Armstrong for this and it was because of this, I always felt good to post on your thread. And when I showed annoyance on your attempt to spoil one of my threads, you listened and withdrew like a gentleman would. This for me was an honourable thing to do, to honour a lady and I could not accept anything less from you.However, what saddened me a bit was your uncalled for, relational comment. For me, and this is my firsthand experience, Pathans are those whose respect for ladies is literally unmatched. And such indiscretion from you being a Pathan was rather surprising and even distressing. Of all the people, I honestly did not expect this from you, hailing from a great set of people who are respectful and are honourable and tend to display the same under even difficult environs.

Please, remain the same as anything different reduces the distance between you and the rest. Thank you.

@ajtr, it was all light hearted fun. Nothing more! :)

@Hyperion,

There is one thing that I have seen in you and that is respect for all the ladies who post here. And this has been despite their indiscretion on certain occasions. I have respected you and @Armstrong for this and it was because of this, I always felt good to post on your thread. And when I showed annoyance on your attempt to spoil one of my threads, you listened and withdrew like a gentleman would. This for me was an honourable thing to do, to honour a lady and I could not accept anything less from you.However, what saddened me a bit was your uncalled for, relational comment. For me, and this is my firsthand experience, Pathans are those whose respect for ladies is literally unmatched. And such indiscretion from you being a Pathan was rather surprising and even distressing. Of all the people, I honestly did not expect this from you, hailing from a great set of people who are respectful and are honourable and tend to display the same under even difficult environs.

Please, remain the same as anything different reduces the distance between you and the rest. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom