What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pity of present children and coming generation. they don't even know simple things and don't know about those different type of games.

I was lucky to have lived many great places and experienced many sort of life style.

More I see the world, more I respect my country and its traditions.

kya bakte ho.. the next generation is way better than us.. and our last generation was crap...

Are you serious $5 million dollars and there is not a scandel and media not found a link to this!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: , you must be exaggerating come on nobody can get away with sucha big amount hyperion not even obama if he tried!!!!
@liontk Pakistani politicians can! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ni kaki chud eh urdu shurdu, saadii teh zabaan taak jandi aa Urdu bol bol ke.

Hun banday di ti baan te Punjabi bol.
@RazPaK nahh...am fine with English I understand many dialects in Pakistan but cant form a proper sentence in some of them even if my life depended on it! :oops:

But I love Punjabi....Saraiki I understand but not all....My vocab in South Asian languages is limited...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, forget Pakistan. Even the country I'm presently in, I myself, on my own dish out USD1,000,000.00+ in "campaign funds" for different parties, just to hedge my business interests... :cheesy:

Most of Eastern societies are corrupt to the very core my dear friend!!!!

Are you serious $5 million dollars and there is not a scandel and media not found a link to this!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: , you must be exaggerating come on nobody can get away with sucha big amount hyperion not even obama if he tried!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom