What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious $5 million dollars and there is not a scandel and media not found a link to this!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: , you must be exaggerating come on nobody can get away with sucha big amount hyperion not even obama if he tried!!!!

Actually hes understating that by a few zeroes because in the past 5 years of running the country they've probably run off with billions of $s !

@liontk if it were not for these corrupts, Asia would be WAYYYYYYYY a head of the west!!

Corruption in Asia is on every level and every sector!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now stop exaggerating my dear mentor, once you will see my writing in persian alphabets then you will realize how horrible i really am :)

I wish I was exaggerating !

I scored an A at 94% in Urdu at the O'levels & yet I still can't go through 3 sentences of Urdu without saying to myself 'Now what the heck did that last word mean ?' !

Dude, forget Pakistan. Even the country I'm presently in, I myself, on my own dish out USD1,000,000.00+ in "campaign funds" for different parties, just to hedge my business interests... :cheesy:

Most of Eastern societies are corrupt to the very core my dear friend!!!!

Isn't that a conflict with business interest, damn so big corporate sharks can get away with donation, thank god we have a limit of $800 last time I checked. merci for reminding me, I just had a different perspective because new comers from south asia and middle east are rich compare to us here(most people here make $48000 and taxed on top) , we are all middle class heck even our rich are taxed nearly 51% in some provinces :( , btw I am curious what do you do for a living, morgan stanley, goldman sachh only investment firms pay that big though good job :)

There would be no room for jokes.

I mean I really don't want Urdu speaking, but I can accept it.

But If I had to marry an english speaking coconut I would drink poison.

How about mango?! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom