What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, if this forum is any reflection of ground realities.. then my nation, as well as yours are ******. These guys can't even speak one language properly, let alone the minimum 5 - 6 that are required to really get-by in our respective countries.. :blink:

@Hyperion Kya hoga is generation ka ? Many Hindi speaking people don't know about various simple hindi words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, if this forum is any reflection of ground realities.. then my nation, as well as yours are ******. These guys can't even speak one language properly, let alone the minimum 5 - 6 that are required to really get-by in our respective countries.. :blink:
I feel pity of present children and coming generation. they don't even know simple things and don't know about those different type of games.

I was lucky to have lived many great places and experienced many sort of life style.

More I see the world, more I respect my country and its traditions.

@Hyperion ay hello! I know 5 languages!! :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, lucky you.. ours minsters steal on average 5,000,000.00 and big ones up to 5,000,000,000.00 (Zardari + Gangaz) and they roam the streets like kings.... Please take them. :D

I cannot speak for the entire community, however our life is good for the most part though like all communities we have our pros and cons Thank god(hopefully no body is offended), when i look through this forum then i appreciate the fact that living in Canada means something much more. All I can say is lord has blessed us for sure, two vacations a years possibly, subsidized education, free healthcare and lots of oil I guess. Anything that i will complain about will not mean anything compare to the struggle you foks overseas are going through and I have every bit of respect for you guys. Actually in retro-perspective, our biggest problems here are human rights record, environmental problems and a corrupt government, one politician here got in a scandel and stole nearly $5000 from the government. Good news now he is rotting in jail though :)

Dude, lucky you.. ours minsters steal on average 5,000,000.00 and big ones up to 5,000,000,000.00 (Zardari + Gangaz) and they roam the streets like kings.... Please take them. :D

Are you serious $5 million dollars and there is not a scandel and media not found a link to this!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: , you must be exaggerating come on nobody can get away with sucha big amount hyperion not even obama if he tried!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom