What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabadla not Tabla ! :blink: I've heard this about a million times on the news but I still can't remember what it meant - Maybe an exchange of views/ideas ! :undecided:
Hey bhagwan, I heard this one a video posted of Pakistani talk show. Its common sense dude. :hitwall:

Magrib, Mashrik, I learned from Talk shows of Pakistan.

@Hyperion Kya hoga is generation ka ? Many Hindi speaking people don't know about various simple hindi words.

Last edited by a moderator:
merci, it actually means alot though to be honest morally, I am still bad at intrep,reting iqbal as some of you guys born overseas are really good at it but I am trying incorporate more persian words to my vocabulary however all my urdu teachers use alot of english words mixed into urdu, which just ruins the language learning process.

Your Urdu is better than mine & Urdu is supposed to be my mother tongue ! :tup:

it annoys me because they are going to treat me differently after knowing my caste. If I am lower caste they will probably avoid me and if higher caste they will be friendly.
Both the time it is >50 year olds( last generation)... and worst of all they asked caste before asking name...

So what is your Caste really ?

And at that @KRAIT what is yours ?

:what:

it annoys me because they are going to treat me differently after knowing my caste. If I am lower caste they will probably avoid me and if higher caste they will be friendly.
Both the time it is >50 year olds( last generation)... and worst of all they asked caste before asking name...
Again, depends on person to person.

But yeah, I have seen such jerks to and no matter how old they are, I just bash them.

merci, it actually means alot though to be honest morally, I am still bad at intrep,reting iqbal as some of you guys born overseas are really good at it but I am trying incorporate more persian words to my vocabulary however all my urdu teachers use alot of english words mixed into urdu, which just ruins the language learning process.

HUM TV USA TIME LIVE STREAMING | 1tvlive.in

Watch this channel for two weeks straight.

Soon you will be chatting and gossiping like a Pakistani aunty. :enjoy:

Thanks but @Marshmallow is right...one shouldn't be curious at the expense of making another uncomfortable & so my bad !

So dude tell us about Canadian Pakistanis; hows the community over there ?

I cannot speak for the entire community, however our life is good for the most part though like all communities we have our pros and cons Thank god(hopefully no body is offended), when i look through this forum then i appreciate the fact that living in Canada means something much more. All I can say is lord has blessed us for sure, two vacations a years possibly, subsidized education, free healthcare and lots of oil I guess. Anything that i will complain about will not mean anything compare to the struggle you folks overseas are going through and I have every bit of respect for you guys. Actually in retro-perspective, our biggest problems here are human rights record, environmental problems and a corrupt government, one politician here got in a scandel and stole nearly $5000 from the government. Good news now he is rotting in jail though :)

How is life in pakistan atleast in your respective area and I am asking this question assuming every pakistani is from karachi because that is the only city i know sadly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom