What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I love running, however, do remember that running ruins your knees permanently and so does cycling. Ask any sports doctor. That's why I'd recommend brisk walking over sprinting!

Dude that Bull Cr*p ! Your own people travel for miles at a stretch traversing some of the most difficult terrain imaginable; up North the life is even tougher on the body and yet even their & your octogenarians are fitter than most 20 year olds from the cities ! And I'm not referring to the out of shape 20 year olds.

We mustn't be softies like this ! Your knees would be fine...just take care of the diet, watch the calcium intake and use them !

You do realize that we're here in the 'now' whereas the ones you're having a conversation with are elsewhere ! Dunno about you but I've always fancied a dialogue in preference to a monologue !

Hmmm..I started from my last like...Didn't realize page 15 was ages ago!

Yara, if you can find time, go and swim... Other good exercise is have a brisk walk everyday.

Yup will help keep the matka (tummy)in...

Yup will help keep the matka (tummy)in...
Well, if someone has a matka, brisk walking will not help. For that you need serious running, swimming and diet. :blink:

Brisk walking only helps to keep you in shape, that is if you're already in shape!

Dude, I love running, however, do remember that running ruins your knees permanently and so does cycling. Ask any sports doctor. That's why I'd recommend brisk walking over sprinting!

Really? That's a 1st I heard about cycling doing that...Prob depends how you cycle and which cycle you use and how often you do it!

Well, if someone has a matka, brisk walking will not help. For that you need serious running, swimming and diet. :blink:

Brisk walking only helps to keep you in shape, that is if you're already in shape!

Dude try the bethaks for godsake try them ! I can bet after the first 50 reps you'd be panting hard !

Really? That's a 1st I heard about cycling doing that...Prob depends how you cycle and which cycle you use and how often you do it!
Nops, all imaginable postures damage the spine or the knees! I take health seriously (minus the drugs part!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom