What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a good cook nor am I taped to the kitchen at any point in life! :P

You do realize that we're here in the 'now' whereas the ones you're having a conversation with are elsewhere ! Dunno about you but I've always fancied a dialogue in preference to a monologue !

You do realize that we're here in the 'now' whereas the ones you're having a conversation with are elsewhere ! Dunno about you but I've always fancied a dialogue in preference to a monologue !
Let her do it, else it will annoy her all night long. I understand her nature, I think she has to get the back-log out of her way, before she can proceed to truly enjoy and have fun. :D

Let her do it, else it will annoy her all night long. I understand her nature, I think she has to get back-log out of the way, before she can truly enjoy and have fun. :D

So Hyperion, I've quit the gym and shifted to the bethak and the dund - they feel nice ! And my back is starting to feel much better now !

Yara, if you can find time, go and swim... Other good exercise is have a brisk walk everyday.

Oh my God...how did we end up with a fossilized Pathan ! Brisk walking is for the elders or those who've banged up their knees. Instead concentrate on sprints....preferably with a weighted belt !

But swimming is good !

Someone plz give me a summary of what they are talking about. :D
Dude, most of the chit chat traffic on this thread is about a local variety of snuff. Rest of the people are generally bashing each other, you can join in the chat. :)

Someone plz give me a summary of what they are talking about. :D

I just asked Hyperion out on a date but he replied that he is in a committed relationship with a bloke named Gul Badan which ironically translates literally to 'Flower Body' ! I guess...forever alone for me then ! :cry:

Oh my God...how did we end up with a fossilized Pathan ! Brisk walking is for the elders or those who've banged up their knees. Instead concentrate on sprints....preferably with a weighted belt !

But swimming is good !

Dude, I love running, however, do remember that running ruins your knees permanently and so does cycling. Ask any sports doctor. That's why I'd recommend brisk walking over sprinting!

I just asked Hyperion out on a date but he replied that he is in a committed relationship with a bloke named Gul Badan which ironically translates literally to 'Flower Body' ! I guess...forever alone for me then ! :cry:
:what: :what: r one of u a woman or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom