What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA...from a drug junky thread to a healthy lifestyle with exercising tips! :P

hmmm ..... mard ka matka har 9 maheenay baad andar bahir nahin hota.

You may like to keep it that way - if you want to.

Why would anyone want to carry a matka around? Gown wali adat nai jari...But instead of it being on the head, They grow it in their belly!! :P

Brisk walking isn't only for budhay! Budhay do it to maintain the Synovial fluid between the joints!

Good...you fall into the same age bracket !

But the point is there is a whole range of lower body exercises one can do ranging from 'heavy squating' to a hundred variations of the body-weight squat to burpees to even skipping and one still goes for brisk walking....are you kidding me ?

But the point is there is a whole range of lower body exercises one can do ranging from 'heavy squating' to a hundred variations of the body-weight squat to burpees to even skipping and one still goes for brisk walking....are you kidding me ?
Yara tumm bhi, buhut ziyada sochtay ho! Was Casanova fat? No! Why? :P

Movement of legs and hands ensures the joints are moving smoothly plus fresh air! :D

Movement of legs and hands ensures the joints are moving smoothly plus fresh air! :D

Yup...thats why I'm all for leisure walking but for fitness walking is a big no from me !

Yara tumm bhi, buhut ziyada sochtay ho! Was Casanova fat? No! Why? :P

The problem is that this Casanova - namely moi - is a Butttt with such genes that if I so much as look at an apple pie I end up gaining a pound ! So regular exercise is in order !

In London, at times when I'd look out of my flat at 3 in the morning and that too in winters, some crazies would be jogging out in shorts.

Ye nasha hai ...... there was a time, if I wouldn't sweat after a good workout, I couldn't sleep.

After that, I found other ways to work out and also have good sleep.

Yup...thats why I'm all for leisure walking but for fitness walking is a big no from me !

What's the difference baba g? No one actually does brisk walking as an exercise they do it as leisure so that they do not get bored of exercise!

The problem is that this Casanova - namely moi - is a Butttt with such genes that if I so much as look at an apple pie I end up gaining a pound ! So regular exercise is in order !

* Apple pie :wub:
* Black forest cake :wub: :wub:
* Tiramisu :wub:
* Gajjar ka halva :wub: :wub: :wub:

In London, at times when I'd look out of my flat at 3 in the morning and that too in winters, some crazies would be jogging out in shorts.

Ye nasha hai ...... there was a time, if I wouldn't sweat after a good workout, I couldn't sleep.

After that, I found other ways to work out and also have good sleep.

Yea! Its crazy! Sometimes I see women walking with these really thick coats but all they use is a skimpy skirt! I mean seriosuly what is their leg made of?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom