What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Safriz Last I'd seen of you, you were in BD section explaining the benefits of economic integration in the sub continent with a troll (with my nations flag) baying at you. Please tell me you pawned him..HARD!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Armstrong thy r gud singers:angry:

Tou mein ne kiyaa kahaa haiiii ? :what:

I was merely pointing that Ms.Bangash has mongoloid features ! :hitwall:

She looks a little like you expect you have a much darker complexion, an exponentially more fat nose & cheeks that would put a bulldog to shame ! :whistle:

Washington Post is my go to news source everyday. Oh I'm into tedious bean counting, Chartered accountancy and financial management. But in school we were tight in all forms of activities from debates to MUN like forums. I knew the religious element involved with the Republicans and the conservatives- specially the charming tea party fellows. But I was just awestruck when I thought that such actions could increase anyone's political capital of all things. Ergo I asked you, I've come to expect such crassness in politics here in the subcontinent but its rather unsettling to see it be enacted in the "heart of modern civilization" itself! Whats with the Woodward issue brewing up though, that fellow (Bob Woodward) has been the top dog in his job for a long time, why are Obama's aides going after him with such zeal? Oh, I got what I wanted from your answer- that is to say that they actually do mint political capital from such moves.

That's not boring at all!! Dude, just make money and you will have both Indian and US politics in your hands! You're smart to not go for the political stuff directly. Same here, my dad was a politician and he said no when I said I wanted to go into politics. He reccomended I do something that will be stable and earn me good money before I step into politics. Where there is cash, there is influence no matter where in the world you are. And it's always nice to speak to well rounded people. What university do you attend?
I reccomend reading some conservative newspapers as well. Washington post is awesome but if you read some of the extremely ideological ones, it will help you understand the Republican rhetoric. Oh yes the US is conservative. Look at us, we can't even elect a female president, how sad. Haha I can't respond to any "tea party" comment without being extremely bias and mean LOL, they are ridiculous. Don't get me wrong democrats are not so great either. I went from a democrat to an independent all thanks to our governments failure with the Benghazi attack.
I actually have not looked into the Woodward issue. But thanks for mentioning it, I will look into it now. But if it helps I know that Panetta (former CIA head and defense secretary) also gave a hearing against president Obama at congress on the Benghazi issue. My jaw dropped. I honestly don't know why all of Obama's aids are turning against him.

go for wat u really seem to be intrsted in n if ull find it boring later afta completing ur studies,dun listen to ur parents always,thy r wrong somtimes esp in choosin subj n career for us:P

thy impose their wills n wishes on us!:taz::girl_wacko:

i dun always follow their instructions :p:meeting:

The trouble is I made this choice & not them ! :lol:

I went for this because they wanted me to be an Electrical Engineering & I was like - Hello No....I want to be a Civil Engineer & they were like - No....! And so I was like - To hell with Engineering then...I'd choose Chartered Accountancy ! :undecided:

Worst decision of my life ! :cray:

Tou mein ne kiyaa kahaa haiiii ? :what:

I was merely pointing that Ms.Bangash has mongoloid features ! :hitwall:

She looks a little like you expect you have a much darker complexion, an exponentially more fat nose & cheeks that would put a bulldog to shame ! :whistle:

dark complexion n me??:rofl: lol:whistle:

n u look like a chinese elephant
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom