What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, you gotta visit the Southern States.... there is reason they call it the the "Bible Belt". They are worse than ALL of us combined, throw in Iran as well with us.... :blink:

Bible Belt

Washington Post is my go to news source everyday. Oh I'm into tedious bean counting, Chartered accountancy and financial management. But in school we were tight in all forms of activities from debates to MUN like forums. I knew the religious element involved with the Republicans and the conservatives- specially the charming tea party fellows. But I was just awestruck when I thought that such actions could increase anyone's political capital of all things. Ergo I asked you, I've come to expect such crassness in politics here in the subcontinent but its rather unsettling to see it be enacted in the "heart of modern civilization" itself! Whats with the Woodward issue brewing up though, that fellow (Bob Woodward) has been the top dog in his job for a long time, why are Obama's aides going after him with such zeal? Oh, I got what I wanted from your answer- that is to say that they actually do mint political capital from such moves.

ahmadinejad.jpg

@Hyperion apney safriz bhai ka thread dekha??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...bility-anti-sanction-diplomatic-leverage.html

it deserves an - :ahmedinijadfacepalm: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom