What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Safriz whats with all the clips! ?
And get well soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safriz : Dude, you're a Forex trader aren't you ?

@Safriz yaar tu toh BAWLA hogaya hai aaj - ASAT, Financial breakdown, youtube........WTF!!!! :D

The trouble is I made this choice & not them ! :lol:

I went for this because they wanted me to be an Electrical Engineering & I was like - Hello No....I want to be a Civil Engineer & they were like - No....! And so I was like - To hell with Engineering then...I'd choose Chartered Accountancy ! :undecided:

Worst decision of my life ! :cray:

eik bat batoun? electrical engineerin sux big time in Pak,thy hav no future here,we hav best universties for eng. but third class or not even thez types of jobs for them here....ppl who hav done engeering in my family had to go abroad coz thy cudnt find a gud job here except for TEACHING....

u shud get over being sad on ur decision of choosin this profession or else u will end up goin no where like my cozin whom my father helpd alot later morally n otherwise coz he used to think he ruined his life blah blah n used to stay sad all da time,hes happily married nw n lovin his job n career...

da way u stay sad n regretful all da time of da wrong decision,u will not do anythin then:what: not even lecturin everyone on philosophy:cheesy:

That's not boring at all!! Dude, just make money and you will have both Indian and US politics in your hands! You're smart to not go for the political stuff directly. Same here, my dad was a politician and he said no when I said I wanted to go into politics. He reccomended I do something that will be stable and earn me good money before I step into politics. Where there is cash, there is influence no matter where in the world you are. And it's always nice to speak to well rounded people. What university do you attend?
I reccomend reading some conservative newspapers as well. Washington post is awesome but if you read some of the extremely ideological ones, it will help you understand the Republican rhetoric. Oh yes the US is conservative. Look at us, we can't even elect a female president, how sad. Haha I can't respond to any "tea party" comment without being extremely bias and mean LOL, they are ridiculous. Don't get me wrong democrats are not so great either. I went from a democrat to an independent all thanks to our governments failure with the Benghazi attack.
I actually have not looked into the Woodward issue. But thanks for mentioning it, I will look into it now. But if it helps I know that Panetta (former CIA head and defense secretary) also gave a hearing against president Obama at congress on the Benghazi issue. My jaw dropped. I honestly don't know why all of Obama's aids are turning against him.

Oh come on there, your being a little harsh on the innocent republican party, I mean they are willing to look past race and heck they had michelle bachman and herman cain running in the primary. I personally think the United States has pretty much become a corporate lobby based government, where the politicians cater to those that have paid them the most funds for their campaign (you will have to cater in future no matter how honest you are :) ). I mean not even the so called clean democrats themselves can resist the nice fat cheques that lobbies give them.

Also I am curious why lobbying is not ban in the states yet, I mean our government banned that nearly a decade ago because too much money was being funneled and way too many scandals to deal with for the incumbent government. :)

@ZYXW I try to read the conservative publications but every time I read something written by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity- I can't help but hear Bill Maher going to town heckling them in the background.:D I guess even I'm biased, and please don't get me started on FoxNews- they seem to like India for some reason but even that doesn't cover up for their malarkey- not by a long shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom