What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=31668" target="_blank">Safriz</a></u> yaar tu toh BAWLA hogaya hai aaj - ASAT, Financial breakdown, youtube........WTF!!!! :D

You are anti-Naswarian..
how come you are here?

Banish him ......................... somebody :D

Last edited by a moderator:
After he kissed the Emperors Sapphire ring, and swore his allegiance to the Republic, he was pardoned and given a seat in the higher counsel.

You are anti-Naswarian..
how come you are here?

Banish him ......................... somebody :D

eik bat batoun? electrical engineerin sux big time in Pak,thy hav no future here,we hav best universties for eng. but third class or not even thez types of jobs for them here....ppl who hav done engeering in my family had to go abroad coz thy cudnt find a gud job here except for TEACHING....

u shud get over being sad on ur decision of choosin this profession or else u will end up goin no where like my cozin whom my father helpd alot later morally n otherwise coz he used to think he ruined his life blah blah n used to stay sad all da time,hes happily married nw n lovin his job n career...

da way u stay sad n regretful all da time of da wrong decision,u will not do anythin then:what: not even lecturin everyone on philosophy:cheesy:

I'm not sad but I am regretful & thankfully I've charted a way out of it ! :D

I'm just asking people...relevant people for their opinion to further improve the quality of my final decision.

look whoz talkin:whistle:

da BUTTSS of lahore:whistle: who think even da Paeys shud have been white in color:whistle: such obesssion wid white color:whistle:

:p:meeting:
@Hyperion how does Stuffed @Marshmallow s with black pepper sauce sounds like ? :devil:

Oh come on there, your being a little harsh on the innocent republican party, I mean they are willing to look past race and heck they had michelle bachman and herman cain running in the primary. I personally think the United States has pretty much become a corporate lobby based government, where the politicians cater to those that have paid them the most funds for their campaign (you will have to cater in future no matter how honest you are :) ). I mean not even the so called clean democrats themselves can resist the nice fat cheques that lobbies give them.

Also I am curious why lobbying is not ban in the states yet, I mean our government banned that nearly a decade ago because too much money was being funneled and way too many scandals to deal with for the incumbent government. :)

Brother, surely you know of the Supreme court's decision in the "Citizens United" case? They've put lobbying on the juice man (read Super PAC). @ZYXW can explain it better.

Oh come on there, your being a little harsh on the innocent republican party, I mean they are willing to look past race and heck they had michelle bachman and herman cain running in the primary. I personally think the United States has pretty much become a corporate lobby based government, where the politicians cater to those that have paid them the most funds for their campaign (you will have to cater in future no matter how honest you are :) ). I mean not even the so called clean democrats themselves can resist the nice fat cheques that lobbies give them.

Also I am curious why lobbying is not ban in the states yet, I mean our government banned that nearly a decade ago because too much money was being funneled and way too many scandals to deal with for the incumbent government. :)

Hey nice to hear from you again. Yes, i admit my post was very anti republican lol, but I can't help it I grew up in the most liberal and democratic place in this country. Bachman and Cain (oh i remember tham :omghaha:) Yeah wasn't too fond of Bachman.LOL. Don't get me wrong, I agree on some things more with republicans than democrats and vice versa. I have really stepped back from the democratic party as well and am more equally critical of both now. But yes yes our politicians are only loyal to the interest groups and those that pay for their campaigns. We had many campaign reform laws which limited the amount any specific person or organization could contribute to a campaign, but there are loopholes and our congressmen are exceptional when it comes to corruption behind the scenes. Hopefully they get reformed again and this changes. In the US, if you have money, you have power.

@Talon
I prayed to the lord and my sister I see u as a messiah of the Lord! Hear my desperate cry, from your younger brother and a lost Damned soul! Help me sister! Dont lose hope in me!
Although i cant force anybody as u are a human, if u dont feel like it! Be honest and tell!, ill wither away then, u may forget me but i wont!never to bother again!
So sister can i count on you? When im irrational when emotional can u stop me in a sisterly way?
Can u become my shade in a world which i feel im rejected from!
I have burnt all my boats so its either do or die! :pakistan:
@Emrald where are you?u didnt reply mail!

@alpha1cavalier are you ok? You do know you dont need to ask me over and over....if i didnt bother, I would not reply to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom