What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I am a political science major and my classes are extremely discussion based. Since it's NY you have quite a diverse class so its all sorts of people with all sorts of extreme views. Eventually you learn how to be neutral as hell and diplomatic. Best way to go!

You would have fit right into the MUNs- which are all the craze in the schools in my city these days. Political science hunh, for us less knowledgeable people, whats the political angle behind Republican senators wanting to ban abortion of all things- are they playing to the lowest common denominator?

@Hyperion remember that little bit about "blowbacks" and getting knifed in the guts. **** storm just hit me..in conclusion, at the risk of sounding misogynistic, most women have no sense of humor or proportion. I ask you, is a person's life recompense for a broken heart?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon

same question, which i asked secur,

Which plants you'll look for,if you find yourself on a deserted island (Where you've never been before) ,helpless and have to survive for a week/month or so, else the coconut or eucalyptus....keeping in view both of the medicinal needs and your survival instincts?

Go..........:)

@S.U.R.B. depends what the island grows....

@Hyperion remember that little bit about "blowbacks" and getting knifed in the guts. **** storm just hit me..in conclusion, at the risk of sounding misogynistic, most women have no sense of humor or proportion. I ask you, is a person's life recompense for a broken heart?!

youl die for such a lower form of love?

Hamesha aurton kee haan mein haan milaya karo meray dost, warna zindagi buhut mushkil hai. Life without them is even worse. What's your age my friend? 20 - 24? Once 28, you'll get it.

ah @Talon my lovely youngest most sister you missed me???ah,come to papa....look what i've brought for you......

b_a-box-of-candies.jpg

@Emrald
pappy?! :D

Lakh lanat, for making me read boring stuff.... :nono:

@Hyperion he didnt ask you to read it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom