What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 You watching Antony's speech ?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Not that post. I was saying about that post when you said that he shouldn't have posted such a long post because someone like you might reply this way.

@Aeronaut People don't know much about W.Smith. That guy alone carry the film delivers hits.

I don't know why he wasn't given Oscar for his role in "The Pursuit of Happyness"

BTW now I know why you post like, "I, "

KRAIT did u like dis years OSCAR best actor winner Danial Day Lewis?:undecided:
daniel_day_lewis.jpg

r.petterinson looked like namak ki kaan in twilight movie.....:hitwall:

he wz supposed to look like dat:whistle: a vampire havin no blood runnin in him:whistle:

If i ever tried Euthanasia.I'll like Danial Day Lewis to bring up the topic and tell me a story ,Morgan freeman to convince me to try it out and one of my kids (may be) to pull the plug.Yeah that won't require a doctor.:cheesy:

If i ever tried Euthanasia.I'll like Danial Day Lewis to bring up the topic and tell me a story ,Morgan freeman to convince me to try it out and one of my kids (may be) to pull the plug.Yeah that won't require a doctor.:cheesy:
Great one buddy.

How about Anthony Hopkins talk to you to pull the plug on your own. :D

1. :cray:

What games do you play?

shooter games like crysis,mass effect, and racing games like nfs.

also prince of persia,assasins creed etc.

but to be very honest,i think know other racing game came close to midtown madness:P

i still play it.ever played it??

guys seiko got banned ! ! ! ! wtf ???? ! ! ! how the hell it happened ? who did it ? :blink:

@arp2041 do you know anything about it ?

Strange Is that why he waved us good bye? He was on an important mission? :blink:

Waysay pagloun ki terhan hansa @arp2041 and ban hoa @seiko ko? :blink:

shooter games like crysis,mass effect, and racing games like nfs.

also prince of persia,assasins creed etc.

but to be very honest,i think know other racing game came close to midtown madness:P

i still play it.ever played it??

Yeah played all the games you mentioned at least once in my life-at least som edition of the game anyway. Like Assasins creed I played brotherhood and the 1st one.

Midtown madness is good but I only played it at a friends place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom