What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Aero.. My birthday and 'shaadi' are falling in the same month.. Should I be afraid? :eek:

Ek hi month tha saal mei biwi se gift wift paane ka... woh bhi ganwaa diya.

Ab marraige anniv. ke gift aur party ke chakkar mein Birthday party mei kanjoosi bhugto umar bhar.

Armstrong kii umma zinda hain aur isnay kisi aur ko kabool kar liya hain. :rofl:

Yar Armstrong tu bhi bara besharam admi hain. :lol:

Chittar Express :flame:
Ok change it to big sis? Happy now?

Ek hi month tha saal mei biwi se gift wift paane ka... woh bhi ganwaa diya.

Ab marraige anniv. ke gift aur party ke chakkar mein Birthday party mei kanjoosi bhugto umar bhar.

Why so negative? He may have a better Birthday gift as it is also the anniversary...And the fact that he won't be forgetting it would make the wife give him an extra special gift :P

Chittar Express :flame:
Ok change it to big sis? Happy now?

Why so negative? He may have a better Birthday gift as it is also the anniversary...And the fact that he won't be forgetting it would make the wife give him an extra special gift :P

Arrey you guys misunderstood it. Its not the anniversary, its the wedding. I'm a bachelor for like 2 more months :D

Arrey you guys misunderstood it. Its not the anniversary, its the wedding. I'm a bachelor for like 2 more months :D

And my reply still applies!
"He may have a better Birthday gift as it is also the anniversary...And the fact that he won't be forgetting it would make the wife give him an extra special gift "

nope just arrange a loan sir jee :rofl:

So true! Why is everything soo extravaganza?

acha to future plan hain lolz abhi se worry na hoon shadi ke baad lag pata jay ga :undecided:

Which reminds me of a few videos but can only post 1 for now..Hope it is the right one:

Last edited by a moderator:

Don`t make happy faces mod... you are reserved & this is as good as getting ready for :butcher:

I can imagine how`ll you react to my posts after 6 mnths... saari frustration yahi nikalna...:taz:

Don`t make happy faces mod... you are reserved & this is as good as getting ready for :butcher:

I can imagine how`ll you react to my posts after 6 mnths... saari frustration yahi nikalna...:taz:

Isn't that how MOST of the people are behaving? Ghar ki sari frust idher hi jhar nay ajatay hain! Well, please this is the happy corner of Hype g...No such rubbish :disagree:

acha to future plan hain lolz abhi se worry na hoon shadi ke baad lag pata jay ga :undecided:

Aagaz hua hai ulfat ka ab dekhiye kya-kya hota hai
Sari umer ki rahat hai ya sari umer ka rona hai...! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom