What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people...This is really killing me...I am going to go watch the ending where shining vampire gets back with upturned nosed girl! :D
I might not be online that much as I am moving house and I am depressed as I will be living alone :cry:

:wave:

You too... what's up.... I had thought that Naswar corner may survive after my departure.... :undecided:

Okay Quantum Engineering :azn:

Heeheee ! I sucked big time at Physics....once I managed to oscillate the pendulum bob with such force that it unwound from one end & hit the computer screen adjacent to it making a nice crack in it ! I was banned from even touching the door of the Physic's Lab till a year afterwards ! :D

Watch true blood instead, it's the same thing but more raunchy aka more better.
I try not to watch anything with series...Because I only have 100 hrs of net and I can only use it soo much...Wait till I get DSL bit for that I may need a housemate...Because I do not use that much of the net...Mostly in the office and at home for mails and PDF and fb :P

I see no Spartacus fan over here *Talon this is not for you...cover your eyes & ears...young one*

Barbarians! No wait they call themselves GLADIATORS! :D

Ho Gayi Dil Ko Teri Yaad Se Ek
Nisbat_e_Khaas
Ab To Shayed Hi Muyassar Kabi Tanhayi
Ho….......???

Whose Nisbat_e_Khaas and Muhassar? :blink:

Ain? Aero ko kiya hoa?

O man! Page stuck AGAIN?

Depressed am gonna be living TOTALLY alone in an apartment too big for tiny me and wondering about costs and stuff..
By now I was hoping you'd be happy... and you go move to an apartment ALL alone... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom