What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think i hav ADHD and other cancer sounding illnesses :rofl:
otherwise half of my family who are physician+ regular checkup docs would have recomended me a therapy

Mate , I am more surprised than ever , even though it is really unfortunate that there's a social stigma attached with seeking Psychological help , I cant understand how all the physicians and regular docs in your family have failed to diagnose the problem , which even I - a freaking non professional can sense !

You are from Jordan cool, sorry to take your time but can you read the article below, my friend personally authored it on the recent King abdullahs speech to the new parliment, just wanted your opinion on the takeaway, if you have time merci.
Takeaways from King Abdullah

Fantastic article to say the least actually, thank your friend for me, he is well rounded of Jordanian political system and the analysis of the king's speech is is better than the Jordanian analysis itself. Thank you again and thank your friend.:)

Mate , I am more surprised than ever , even though it is really unfortunate that there's a social stigma attached with seeking Psychological help , I cant understand how all the physicians and regular docs in your family have failed to diagnose the problem , which even I - a freaking non professional can sense !
@Secur for understanding his problem, he needs to talk to them.. From what I understand, he dont like them and probably sitting in his room all day long..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha ha ... not exactly...... go to serious threads and see I do not thank ANYONE... unless I 100% agree with them... here on NaswarCorner I make it a point to follow everyone life and their posts, that's why I thank them, as I know what they are talking about.... Once you become a citizen you'll understand. :D

BTW, is that really a guy or a bot? I mean so nice of him to thank, but he thanks too much

More detailed explanation ^^^^^^

Thanks for a Thanks ? :what: Something like " eye for an eye " ? :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ... not exactly...... go to serious threads and see I do not thank ANYONE... unless I 100% agree with them... here on NaswarCorner I make it a point to follow everyone life and their posts, that's why I thank them, as I know what they are talking about.... Once you become a citizen you'll understand. :D

I think he was talking about Rising Sun mate..

Kya Baat hai, ajkal @Hyperion overtime kar raha hai Naswarabad ki marketing me :D

whats your take on it @ajtr??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurupacha you from trivandrum right?? From tomorrow shadow force is coming to get you if you smoke in public.. 200 rs fine :enjoy:

Nope ......Pandalam .....So no problem .......:D

What about you ???

That was not for you, but for rising sun or something like that, who is so nice to give thanks, but i see that he thanks a lot. so, wondering if he's a bot or a genuinely nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom