What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur for understanding his problem, he needs to talk to them.. From what I understand, he dont like them and probably sitting in his room all day long..

Exactly ! Talk is a must for these mood disorders and feelings of loneliness and emptiness and almost all psychological problems ... Even if he doesn't like them , he can at least try ... Nobody likes being confined to one place ever , even I have been thinking of taking some sort of vacation to get out of the system , I feel like I need to go anywhere far , just escape from the current place for a couple of days or weeks , the feeling that one is stuck and needs to go away from where he/she is ... That is why I have been asking @Hyperion and other people about learning opportunities in other countries ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, my bad then. Don't know yara, I think I have seen him posting few times.. :D

That was not for you, but for rising sun or something like that, who is so nice to give thanks, but i see that he thanks a lot. so, wondering if he's a bot or a genuinely nice guy

@arp2041... I'll be sending one "khoka" your way for excellent marketing efforts. Sometimes you even do it better than webby.

@KRAIT... secret kick-back money walay fund say, eik khoka arp2041 ko pohncha day!

No wonder @arp2041 was warning me .....

This thread is addictive.......:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom